Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I don't mind the Muppet-less dancing in M11. There's not too much of it and it's at least interesting to look at.

I don't like what they did here in MMW because it's a jumble mess with no spectacle. If they people did actual, um, dancing, it'd be semi-neat. But instead, we get three dudes doing a poor Charlie Chaplin impression. That would've been the perfect place to throw in the big monsters or just a bunch of utility Muppets just going crazy and wrecking stuff. Even the ending of the song, where the Muppets are not really the main focus, makes itself a big spectacle.
Lol exactly my thoughts.XD I didn't mind the little dance numbers during Life's a Happy Song and the finale either.XD

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I know this puppet hasn't been seen since Muppets Tonight, but is Ernst Stavros Grouper still in usable condition? The better question is does the character even exist anymore? Because if not, then i don't think he's going to appear in anything new anytime soon.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I'm not really sure if this is true, but apparently Carter appears in the El Muppet Show Theme. Anyone have proof he appeared in the El Muppet Show Theme?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I hate to ask this, but where on the wall does Annie Sue appear in the gulag finale? That's a question that's been bugging me since the movie came out and now i finally feel the need to ask it. Does she appear next to Link?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
She's not on the wall. She's part of the chorus with Link, Bunsen, Lew and others.