Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I thought it would have been like an audio commentary throughout the whole movie.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like Rizzo should of have been included in the DVD menu? I know he's a secondary character and that he dosen't interact with the main cast that much, besides Gonzo. But I mean, they could of have of least included him in the DVD menu.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like Rizzo should of have been included in the DVD menu? I know he's a secondary character and that he dosen't interact with the main cast that much, besides Gonzo. But I mean, they could of have of least included him in the DVD menu.
That would have been nice, but he didn't really have a role in MMW, though they gave him a whole special feature, so at least they have not forgotten about him.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I might be proven wrong about this, but apparently and according to Muppet Wiki, Old Tom most definetly appeared in Muppets Most Wanted. You're probably thinking i'm mistaking him for Pops who also appeared in the film, but i'm not. He did appear in Muppets Most Wanted. Anyone else come across this info?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Oh. Well, if it's in a wiki, it must be true.

He's not on the wall during the finale. So, if he is there, he'd be in the scene in which Nadya sticks Kermit to the wall after he tries to escape.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
This is great. The next time I watch the movie, I'll have to see if I can spot him.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So how many times has everyone watched the movie since buying it on bluray/DVD? I've only watched it once. I took a video of my baby girl watching it. She loved "We're doing a sequel"! I won't post the video here for safety reasons but she loves Kermit! :smile: I am raising her right I tell you!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
2 things concerning characters:

1. Miss Piggy seemed really toned down in this movie. In every Muppet production, she acts like a loud, rowdy diva. She barely raised her voice in this movie.
Some would argue that #1 is good; Piggy doesn't need to always be a loud, rowdy diva.
I understand Swordfry's point though. The way she ran away in terror when Constantine yelled at her was rather out of character and undermined her usual strength.

But don't worry guys, I will let my friend know the movie's out of DVD now. Even if I didn't connect with the film, I'm glad she was able to. :smile:

Last edited:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
As we have established, the writers can not exactly write too well for the characters. They practically ruined Rowlf for me in this film, and not to mention the last film. They just can not write for Rowlf. They gave him some of the most deadbeat lines like "The bad guy is Dominic Badguy". Really? Rowlf is supposed to be the calm cool, and collected keyboardist, and they have turned him into an almost unintelligent oaf who does nothing but say the most random stuff. He has not been in character for 30 years, and I am sick and tired of it. When I saw the teaser trailer for MMW, I saw that there was a good amount of Rowlf, but all he did in the film was say random stuff. Also, they have this illusion that Fozzie is a moron, because why? Did they watch MFS everyday, and lead to the conclusion that he was a dim wit? For goodness sake's, Fozzie does not even have a real character anymore, he is just that one stupid guy. I am sorry, but as much as I love MMW, I could not help but cringe at some parts like when Rowlf says something out of character or when Fozzie is portrayed like a four year old. Can someone not write for these characters well?