Your Thoughts: MC's 8th Birthday

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
1.) Memories? ...It's called fanfic, and it's probably about 45% of why I even joined... (big surprise to the writers)... I wanted to nag people who were forgetting to update! Other memories... Printing out all of "You might be an obsessed muppet fan if..." just to read it to people, starting my first fanfic, writing all my fanfics since then, reading other people's fanfics, nagging other people's fanfics, nagging my own fanfics, getting tied into a knot under a seat of the EM bus, throwing penguins and muffins, getting penguins and muffins thrown at me, ziffeling, being ziffled, that one time when Beau said I was the next Jerry Juhl and I literally fell off of my seat, all the times I've crawled under rocks, SWAEHB (enough said), MC the Movie (both versions), MopFam, the dorms, and my analysis of the significance of Miss Piggy's hairstyles in MWoO. That's the short list, anyway, and I haven't even been here a full year yet!

2.) Season three of TMS would be nice in the guides. And in the articles section, specifically the tributes, perhaps a brief biography of some of the people whose names are not links... like Don Sahlin, for example.

3.) How can I help? Well, um, I've got some more fanfic up my sleeves... both of my sleeves, actually... and in my socks... and shoes... and all of my pockets... and trust me, I intend to share it.

Okay, now that that's done- I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE THE TADPOLE BROTHERS AND SISTERS I NEVER HAD! ...er, see Swamp Call for details...

Effralyo

Reaction score
Phil C. said:
(1) As you think back what are some of your favorite Muppet Central memories?

(2) If you could see us do one thing in 2006 what would it be?

(3) How could you help make this a better site in 2006?

1) Comments! comments! comments!!!!! I literally live on the comments! It was glarksome to find a bunch of comments to all my fan stuff! And Beau's Wowowowoowowowoowowows in lines.... And his tryings to make me smile when I was darn down.... Ahh, where's it all now... :cry:

2) Perhaps more Muppet (plus the international ones!) smiles, and a shop to buy the different awards, hugs, small gifts (everything is simply graphics, of course) and send them to the pen pals... earning coins by posting...

3)Draw and write like crazy! And love you all as much as I can!!!!!!!
~Ef:sing: {kiss, kiss}ralyo

Frogster

Reaction score
I like the ideas people are coming up with... Season 3 seems to be a popular one, no?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Muppet Central. Your 8 years old. Not that old but old enough to love the Muppets. I also wouldn't mind seeing an update of the collection. I'm trying to make my own Sesame Street collection guide. Just haven't been able to work on it lately but I would love to see a Sesame Street one and just about anything Muppets I could find here. I love this place more then I do home. (not be rude but I would reather be with ya'll guys and girls)

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Happy birthday MC. Blow out the candles!!

(1) As you think back what are some of your favorite Muppet Central memories?
I've met some of the most fabulous people ever here. Just meeting Dee and Kathy and Beau and Vibs and Tabi and Harvey and Ryan and Angie and Beth and t'other Beth and Vic and everyone it's been fabulous. Long live MC!!

(2) If you could see us do one thing in 2006 what would it be?
Get Madonna as a member...

(3) How could you help make this a better site in 2006?
I will stop sending hate-mail to members...I mean, erm...:halo:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
1) I've not been here a year, but it's all the wonderful people here. They made me realize, I'm not a freak for loving the Muppets and the fact that I cry everytime I hear "Rainbow Connection" or watch The Muppet Movie...or Christmas Carol.

2) ....Get a chatroom. Modeled after DeviantART's perhaps. Something like that, java applet and that good stuff.

3) Write some more fanfiction. I've just started over a week ago, and it's a great thing. (Not trying to sound rude or anything of course.)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
One more suggestion, I think we need a muffin smiley to accompany Zany here...:zany: :zany: :zany:

Erine81981

Reaction score
One thing we need to do is "See one another up close and personal."