Your Thoughts: Kermit on Dancing with the Stars on October 16, 2017

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
It looks like Kermit will be making an appearance tonight at 8/7c on ABC's Dancing with the Stars because Drew Scott and Emma Slater will be dancing to Rainbow Connection as part of the Disney Night event.

There's also a small clip of Matt Vogel as Kermit backstage with the two stars and he's really improving! Check it out!

https://twitter.com/TheMuppets/status/920031507313389568

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Disney Night on DWTS? :skeptical:
Hope someone picks a song from TNBC since it's October after all. :scary:

And as for the people mentioned above... Lemme use the joke from the season when Sarah Palinn's daughter was part of the cast.
Drew Scott? Which celebrity will he be dancing with? :sleep: :boo:
Too bad there's no Muppet icon for sarcasm. Heh heh heh.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This was a pretty good appearance. Kermit got more to do than I thought, and he wore his Jack Sparrow costume again.

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
Yeah it was a really nice appearance!

Kermit got to do a lot in the show, and I laughed when they turned down Kermit's vote and he was like "Tom, I thought we were friends!" and "Stop staring at my eyes."

I'm really impressed with Matt as Kermit. He's doing a really good job.

Also seeing Kermit in his Jack Sparrow costume again was adorable.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I thought Matt Vogel is doing well with Kermit, it's those philistine twitter users gave Matt Vogel lukewarm tweets. What is wrong with people? I mean,I know people are entitled with their own opinions, but they need to live with it and let it go.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I thought Matt Vogel is doing well with Kermit, it's those philistine twitter users gave Matt Vogel lukewarm tweets. What is wrong with people? I mean,I know people are entitled with their own opinions, but they need to live with it and let it go.
Can people still not get over the loss of Steve?

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
I don't know. It's like I'm only one that is not upset. I mean, social media is pathetic.
I think it's less about Steve and more just Kermit sounds different to them.

I remember people use to trash Steve doing Kermit all the time on social media or YouTube and he had been doing it for a long time.

That's just the internet for ya. I've moved on and accepted Matt as Kermit and think he's doing fantastic.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Here's a clip from the appearance:

I'll try to find others.
Thanks for posting. I didn't know about this until before. I'll have to take a look if I ever get unbusy. GRRRRR!!

I don't know. It's like I'm only one that is not upset. I mean, social media is pathetic.
Well, I'm not that upset about it anymore. We've been told about this months ago, we've all heard Matt's Kermit and I for one thinks he does a fair job. I realize what's done is done and now it's time to move on.