Your Thoughts: Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands Music Festival Sunday August 7, 2016

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Lips was for sure walking he did it twice during Can You Picture That after watching the part again
Floyd was also, he would sometimes sing in his mic and the walk over and share one with Janice.
To me this was really important for the prefomers especially Bill Mat and David and to some extent Eric, because to me this was them finally really getting into these characters and letting do what they have always ment to do ROCK! I know that Bill has been preforming theeth for a while, but untill recently it has been just one or two words at best. With this they all really got to grab hold of these characters and make them there own.

I want that giant Janice poster someone was waving around at the first that thing was awesome.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Does anyone else think their performance here of Can You Picture That was better than the Jimmy Kimmel performance? For that one, Matt and David were still getting the hang of Floyd and Janice and Floyd sounded too soft and Janice sounded too high. But here, they sounded just right.

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
If you watch Lips during Ophilia, he does some great things with his legs. And my frog, that was the best concert. It seriously, would only be better if Clifford was back, since, you know, he was part of the Mayhem band when they had their first world tour.

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
If you watch Lips during Ophilia, he does some great things with his legs. And my frog, that was the best concert. It seriously, would only be better if Clifford was back, since, you know, he was part of the Mayhem band when they had their first world tour.
I never liked Clifford much. Plus, he's not the only muppet to play with the band. Trumpet Girl did for example, even more times than he did.