Your Thoughts: Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands Music Festival Sunday August 7, 2016

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Yeah, but Clifford was there when they world tour'd at Disney's World Showcase. :stick_out_tongue:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
My Frog, I'm so stupid!

Lips wasn't sitting/posing on an amp! THEY WERE FROGGIN' MONITORS!

How else were the Muppeteers gonna see what they were doing?!?!?!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, but Clifford was there when they world tour'd at Disney's World Showcase. :stick_out_tongue:
Besides, Clifford was supposedly meant to be an actual band member, not just a guest, contrary to what the Wiki says. The interview with Arsenio Hall that promoted TMAWDW makes reference to this a few times.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Well what about Rowlf?
I always thought that Rowlf would occasionally jam with the band, but he ultimately has a completely different taste in music. He might go about music differently then them as well.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I've been thinking about the band today. I'm starting to think that newer younger fans relate more to the band and it's members more then they do Kermit and Piggy. More and more young people are getting into music whether just being a fan or playing in a band. Now that the band has done this concert I hope they can do more for their massive fan base.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Besides, Clifford was supposedly meant to be an actual band member, not just a guest, contrary to what the Wiki says. The interview with Arsenio Hall that promoted TMAWDW makes reference to this a few times.
Sucks that he won't get into the band ever again... If they Mayhem does tour, we need people to hold up 'BRING THE PURPLE CATFISH BACK'.
Well what about Rowlf?
Rowlf is more his own thing, sure, he'll sit down with the band a few times, especially if Teeth is busy, but he's more classical and country then rock and roll.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
The cool thing about Janice and Floyd from the concert, we actually know that Janice and Floyd are still together! :big_grin: They both said, "I dig you." That's Hippie-language for, "I love you!"