Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Sesasons 1-2 DVD

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
:smile: Thanks so much for revealing the hidden eggs. I was clicking all over the place and tried and tried to find one. I am so glad you guys found them. It was about to drive me crazy. Thanks to good ol muppet central to help you out in time of need. These discs are amazing! I think I will write Disney a very happy and thankful letter. It was nice to feel like I was ten again. What's amazing is that these shows are even funnier now, because there were a ton of jokes that went over my head as a kid. For example when Robbie and the guys want to go out and mark some territory. Anyways for those who don't have these amazing dvds go and buy them! You'll enjoy every minute of them!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions as to where to buy them? .. and how much season's one and two cost at the moment.

Thanks a million.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
bought it lastnight... mom n dad and my brother ALL sat down and watched ALL of disc one with me! lol we all laughed and laughed and ponited out what we remembered. :smirk: i forgot how much Earel sayed "he**" and "dam"! lol

**baby wacks earel in the head**...."I love you!" HAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol :stick_out_tongue:
I know right I totally forgot about them swearing also! I was like :concern:
lol they should put a warning on it to be honest...in case parants buy it for kids...
I got it though and i'm ultra happy! bring on more old henson stuff!!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea i noticed to and when i sat down to watch it with my mom she was like wow how did you kids love this adult show.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Not to big of a deal IMO, but I can see how some parents would worry about it. Hope on buying it soon though.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I got is last sunday finally and I've now finished watching every episode.
I love this show and I think they should bring it back how great would that be!
It makes me sad that I didn't quite get the show growing up.
My Favorite Characters are Ethal & B.P. Richfield.
Great Great box set! I must applaud Disney for this one!
I hope we get more!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Dinosaurs was one of my favorite shows when I was a youngin', I'm EXTREMELY happy to finally have it on DVD! Actually I never thought in a million years Dinosaurs would get a DVD release. It's such a good show and since I haven't seen it in over ten years most of it is new, while I still remember some of the more memorable moments.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
I think they should bring it back. How great would that be?
Given what happened in the last episode of the show, it would be kind of hard to bring it back.