Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Sesasons 1-2 DVD

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So, have there been any reviews on any websites? I look at The Internet Movie Database, but there were no external reviews listed (not even for the series itself). I am surprised that this hasn't been reviewed at Muppet Central, considering Muppet Central has reviewed a lot of recent DVDs before they were even released.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Here are the eggs!

travellingpat said:
AWESOME ok who found the "easter eggs" i cant find any.....
I've hunted all over the discs and uncovered the eggs. I found 7 hidden Dino-Eggs, and here's where they are. Spoiler Warnings Ahead! Enjoy...

Disc 1 (3 eggs)
From the main menu select the highlighted egg "O" in the Dinosaurs logo (the cursor’s default start position) to see an introduction to Dino-Eggs by Brian Henson. (0:20)

On the main menu highlight "Bonus Features" and press left to highlight the hidden egg. Press enter to play a clip where Bill Barretta talks about being inside Earl Sinclair. (2:22)

On the set-up menu highlight "Creating Dinosaurs: The Sketches That Started It All" and press left to highlight the hidden egg, Press enter to play a clip where Michael Jacobs points out something about the character's names (0:40)

Disc 2 (1 egg)
On the set-up menu highlight "Main Menu" and press right to highlight the hidden egg. Press enter to play an "Ask Earl" archive clip that asks "What's your favorite kind of dinosaur?" (0:25)

Disc 3 (2 eggs)
On the main menu highlight "Set-Up" and press down to highlight the hidden egg. Press enter to play an "Ask Earl" archive clip that asks "What's the message behind 'Dinosaurs'?" (0:20)

On the set-up menu highlight "Main Menu" and press left to highlight the hidden egg. Press enter to see a special Easter egg clip of Bill Barretta and Allan Trautman joking around. (0:15)

Disc 4 (1 egg)
On the set-up menu highlight "English for the Hearing Impaired" and press left to highlight the hidden egg. Press enter to watch Bill Barretta share some of his personal behind-the-scenes photos. (1:22)

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
bought it lastnight... mom n dad and my brother ALL sat down and watched ALL of disc one with me! lol :smile: we all laughed and laughed and ponited out what we remembered. :smirk: i forgot how much Earel sayed "he**" and "dam"! lol

**baby wacks earel in the head**...."I love you!" HAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol :stick_out_tongue:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
I've hunted all over the discs and uncovered the eggs. I found 7 hidden Dino-Eggs, and here's where they are. Spoiler Warnings Ahead! Enjoy...
You missed a few

Disc 2
On the episode selection, highlight episode 5 and press down.
Bill and Allan talks about Automatronincs (0:23)

Disc 3
On the episode selection, highlight episode 12 and press down.
Bill Barretta sits with baby sinclair puppet and talks about how it works (1:48)

Disc 4
On the episode selection, highlight episode 21 or 22 and press up.
Peter Brooke talks about the dinosuars middlenames (0:10)

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
thanks for the update

muppet_dk said:
You missed a few...
You know as soon as I posted that first list I decided to look at the episode selection menus for eggs...I did, and found them too. I really liked how they included the little trinkets hidden around the discs.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
im the DVD Got to love me is all i can say for this dvd set

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I had no idea about this until I saw it in stores last night---too cool, I'll have to get me some "Dinosaurs"!

LadyVader

Reaction score
was there a season 3 and 4 i know i saw some shows that i didn't see on the disks?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
LadyVader said:
was there a season 3 and 4?
Yes, there was a third (22 episodes) and fourth (14 episodes) seasons produced...hopefully they find their way onto DVD discs in the near future.