Your signature-explain yourselves!

Kiki

Reaction score
My quotes have been:

"Look, Mother, it's my own life, okay, so if i want to live on the beach and walk around naked..." Janice
Which is a quote from Janice in The great Muppet caper.

"You get to drink from the firehose!!"
A quote from Weird Al's movie, UHF. (soo random!)

"You got your hand in my pie."
A quote which is used by Lardpork in The Muppet Muiscians of Bremen.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
mine is a quote from one of the videos as Askaninja.com, I change mine once and a while

Super Scooter

Reaction score
My present signature is from Richard Hunt. He said it while talking about puppeteers. :stick_out_tongue: I think it's quite accurate.

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Well, now I changed mine to one of the best lines in MTI

Super Scooter

Reaction score
MuppetMarc said:
Well, now I changed mine to one of the best lines in MTI
"But... but, Dead Tom's always been dead. That's why he's called 'Dead Tom'."
"... Oh."

Ya know, in imitating Wall-Eyed Pike's voice just now, I realize he's played by Steve Whitmire. How cool is that!

By the way, you probably already know this, but the guy your quoting is named "Mudwell the Mudbunny".

theprawncracker

Reaction score
My siggy is a quote from Kermit's book "Before You Leap." :smile: Greatest book of all time. :halo:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I've just changed my signature, and will change it again soon, so I thought I'd put down here what they were/are, and what they signify. One of my pet pieves is when people make a refference to something that people can't see, ie, commenting on a signature without saying what it is, and then changing it leaving readers to wonder what the original signature was. I feel like I didn't say that very well... In other words, if you're going to use this thread to explain your current signature, could you please write the signature?
:smile:

My last one:
"What is he, a cockroach?": My mom, after seeing Pepe for the first time

My current one:
"It's all triangular man!": Telly
This is, of course, Telly talking to Elmo in the song, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. I find it pretty funny for some reason!

Of course, my signature also contains my 1000 post mark; something I picked up from Snowth, and something I will probably never change.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Mine is Johnny Fiama from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

Teheheman

Reaction score
Mine is now a link to the Muppet Show parody that I had written and what brought me to this forum(I believe that it's still on here, so check it out and/or comment on it if you want to)

Daniel