Your signature-explain yourselves!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Man, mine is just to promote all the parodies that I've written. I guess I need a quote in there or something.

Daniel

RedDragon

Reaction score
It's a quote from the story I'm writting about Mairin...

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Changed my sig again...dang, but I go through these things fast!

Anyhoo, the link to my website stays the same. But the quote's different. It's from Harpo Marx's autobiography Harpo Speaks, and is from the list of rules for his children as they were growing up. I'm pretty sure that, if he had ever read that book, Jim Henson would have liked that quote.

-Kim

Vic Romano

Reaction score
My sig is to shamelessly promote the return of the visuals, it won't change much for the next five weeks, but then it'll start to get cooler.

SkeeterMuppet; your site is so cool! I have a question though, in your image gallery, where is the illustration of Scooter and Beau in the boat from?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
My sig is to shamelessly promote the return of the visuals, it won't change much for the next five weeks, but then it'll start to get cooler.

SkeeterMuppet; your site is so cool! I have a question though, in your image gallery, where is the illustration of Scooter and Beau in the boat from?
Thank you! And I have no idea. It was one of the images I found via Ryan Dillon, but I don't know what book it's from.

-Kim

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Just when I think I've seen every Muppet book, up pops another!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I recently changed my signature to Harry Belafonte's song: Turn the World Around.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I'm in one of my dark moods...

Dark mood meaning I'm attracted to dark colors and phases...I am by no means unhappy or depressed...I'm just very strange...I made this up...It sounds good at the moment....