Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I'm trying to get them for about the same price as TCZ, thats the aim anyway. TCZ have said that the problems that they are having is from the Master Replicas side and it's MR that are messing them about. All I'm concerned about is actually getting my Gonzo, who from is inconsequential. I have spoken with the buyers at Forbidden Planet (who have a due date for this Sunday) and they have said that they have heard nothing from their suppliers and suspect that date may be bumped! Thats all I know folks, sorry
Thanks for the update anyway. :smile: Looks like MR haven't delivered to anywhere in the UK yet. Maybe we just need to sit tight until the little blue guys make their way across the pond?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Thanks for the update anyway. :smile: Looks like MR haven't delivered to anywhere in the UK yet. Maybe we just need to sit tight until the little blue guys make their way across the pond?
Theres also the Memorabilia Show this weekend at the NEC - in the past they've had the MR photo puppets, so who knows!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
TCZ have not got Gonzo because of their minimum order. TCZ has had to wait until enough stock needs to be shipped from MR, this is not just inc. the Muppet lines. In other words our Gonzo orders may make up 1/2 a pallet when TCZ need to order 1 pallet. This is why the delay....I dont even think he has shipped yet.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
TCZ have not got Gonzo because of their minimum order. TCZ has had to wait until enough stock needs to be shipped from MR, this is not just inc. the Muppet lines. In other words our Gonzo orders may make up 1/2 a pallet when TCZ need to order 1 pallet. This is why the delay....I dont even think he has shipped yet.
Does that mean they only order the amount of Gonzo's they have already had pre-orders for? If so, how will they be able to have him listed as "for sale" on their website after the initial customer orders have been fulfilled?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Does that mean they only order the amount of Gonzo's they have already had pre-orders for? If so, how will they be able to have him listed as "for sale" on their website after the initial customer orders have been fulfilled?
I would guess they would buy a lot of extras or people would be waiting a while. I spoke to neil today and he did say that the due date has not changed, we still wont get him until the Monday!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I would guess they would buy a lot of extras or people would be waiting a while. I spoke to neil today and he did say that the due date has not changed, we still wont get him until the Monday!
That's fair enough. It'd be nice to have him right now but waiting a bit longer isn't too much of a problem for me. As long as they do definitely receive him, I'm fine with it. The fact the date has been changed a couple of times already just made me worry that they might not receive him at all.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
That's fair enough. It'd be nice to have him right now but waiting a bit longer isn't too much of a problem for me. As long as they do definitely receive him, I'm fine with it. The fact the date has been changed a couple of times already just made me worry that they might not receive him at all.
The frustration from the delay is only from seeing all our fellow members pictures:smile: .......I cant wait to add Gonzo to my display, I have not really moved Animal and kermit in a while now and I kinda got it figured where I want Fozzie and piggy to go.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Eh? I was told that there's problems at MR's end and that he'd be a few more weeks. From the guy I spoke to, I got the impression that there not a cat in hecks chance that he'll meet the current due date. :confused:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Eh? I was told that there's problems at MR's end and that he'd be a few more weeks. From the guy I spoke to, I got the impression that there not a cat in hecks chance that he'll meet the current due date. :confused:
Hmmmmmmmmmm........well if FP get him in b4 then they will get my order instead, TCZ better hope they keep to the date.

Telly

Reaction score