Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
My Animal and Kermit have never been removed from their packaging, I just can't bring myself to do it.
Actually, I understand the concept of keeping something mint in the box, but in the case of Animal, he will probably get ruined if you don't remove him. The way they have him tied up in there already leaves deep dents in his arms and legs. The longer you leave him bound, the less likely those are to ever go away. Also, depending on how carefully they netted his hair, will depend on what that will look like when you take him out. If it's left for too long, some of it may also never recover.

:stick_out_tongue:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Kevin,

I like the display case, but if it's not too presumptuous of me, I have a small suggestion. Tip Kermit's whole head forward so his top mouth plate is parallel to the floor. I think you'll get a better likeness that way.

:stick_out_tongue:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Cool, I'm going to order them they are £35 in the UK and you can order them online: Click Here

They will probably get here before Gonzo. :wink:

Leanne

Reevz1977

Reaction score
/URL]

They will probably get here before Gonzo. :wink:

Leanne
Your not kidding! I've just spoken to the Collector Zone and they have said it's gonna be another couple of weeks:boo:

I don't know about everyone else but I think I've had it with the Collector Zone. They are supposed to be part of MR but have really REALLY failed in the delivery of Gonzo.

If anyone knows of a UK retailer selling Gonzo, regardless of price, and that has him in stock, can you let me know!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post folks. For everyone who has ordered through the Collector Zone, I am in talks with a US retailer who has Gonzo in stock. I've asked if enough of us from the forum placed an order through them, would they offer us a generous discount on shipping. If this comes to fruition, how many of you would be prepared to commit an order to this supplier? Let me know and I'll forward the number on. I've bought from them before and know them to be a very reliable company!

Fingers crossed!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Any idea on price?

Leanne
x
Just what I was gonna ask. I know TCZ seem to be messing us around but I would rather wait another couple of weeks than pay another £50 on top of what he already costs.
Out of interest, have TCZ said why they are having so much trouble stocking him or even knowing when they will receive their order? Doesn't sound very professional to me.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Just what I was gonna ask. I know TCZ seem to be messing us around but I would rather wait another couple of weeks than pay another £50 on top of what he already costs.
Out of interest, have TCZ said why they are having so much trouble stocking him or even knowing when they will receive their order? Doesn't sound very professional to me.
Hi folks,
I'm trying to get them for about the same price as TCZ, thats the aim anyway. TCZ have said that the problems that they are having is from the Master Replicas side and it's MR that are messing them about. All I'm concerned about is actually getting my Gonzo, who from is inconsequential. I have spoken with the buyers at Forbidden Planet (who have a due date for this Sunday) and they have said that they have heard nothing from their suppliers and suspect that date may be bumped! Thats all I know folks, sorry