Your Favorite Series 5 Figure is...

What is your favorite action figure from series 5?

• Gonzo in Purple Tux and Camilla

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Janice

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Muppet Newsman

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Pepe

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Janice Repaint

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought it might be nice to do a series 5 poll now that the figures are beginning to arrive. After you vote, let us know why you choose your favorite over the others. What was it about your favorite that put it over the top?

Our Palisades release schedule contains the latest info on upcoming releases and on-line retailers.

Thijs

Reaction score
I chose the Janice Repaint. Not that I collect repaints, but Janice is the best looking of them all, and the repaint is the best looking of the two Janices. But it was hard choosing, series 5 is so great. Only good looking and cool characters.

Fozzie

Reaction score
I voted for Gonzo since I LOVE the Camilla and the Gonzo looks great!

camax

Reaction score
GEEZ, hard question! All the Muppets look so gorgeous now.

I did have to vote for Pepe, because it is so good to finally see him out! The accessories are great. The one thing I would have changed on him, is putting his eyelids down some, so he could have that sort of rascal expression he normally carries about, okay?

Gonzo is beautiful, but Pepe barely beat him!

:rolleyes:

~Cam

bats1972

Reaction score
I am going to vote for the Newsman, I don't have them yet but I am excited to get the Newsman.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I havent got them yet but I voted for the muppet newsman because I love Jim Henson's characters and have been waiting for him to come out. 2nd on my list would be Janice, or maybe a tie between the 2 of them. :smile:

scooter289

Reaction score
I chose Janice because I thought it would be rully groovy to have her and complete the band. Plus the figure's looking pretty awesome. Fer Sure Rully!
:flirt: