Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

wes

Reaction score
changed mine to Kermit Off the Christmas carol cover

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I found a cute SS picture that looked kind of old with Ernie, Bert and Grover in front of a Christmas tree so I switched to that today. I will probably throw in more Christmas avatars as the we continue through the season!

BEAR

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:

Vic, I love all the different things you do to your Frog to celebrate each season.

By the way, I just changed mine to a scene from Christmas Eve On Sesame Street. The infamous Snuffy in a barrel scene.

RedDragon

Reaction score
*bump* Man this thread is old....had trouble finding it....

So I needed a change again...this one is the chinese symbol for dragon on a red background...hehe get it? Well of course you do, you're not dumb...are you?

Elchippo

Reaction score
Gobo....although Fraggles aren't my absolute favorite production, Gobo is probably the muppet I most resemble:smile: And I keep a little McDonalds Happy meal Gobo perched on top of my computer monitor as a similar reference.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Mine is back to a peace sign, cos I'm still a hippy despite my phobia of outdoorsness (OK I don't actually have a phobia of outdoorsness I'm just too much of a diva to frollock with nature :stick_out_tongue:)

zeldazipple

Reaction score
MY advatar changes with my moods and feelings. Whatever I happen to be thinking about at the time. If I have the same one for a REALLY long time ther's a good chance that I was too lazy to change it. lol

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My avatar is usually just random headshots of floyd, lol

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My avatar is my first and to date only avatar.
It's my favourite muppet character who I based my username upon.
I'm truly grateful to a fellow forum member for locating this picture and helping me to install it but I won't say who for reasons I won't go into.
But I'll always be thankful to him/her for assisting me.

BTW I was originally going to call myself the full name of Bill the Bubble Guy.
However it wouldn't fit so I omitted the the. :big_grin: