You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

RedRocker

Reaction score
When someone interupts you when you're playing Muppet music, you scream at them, and make them write a 12 page letter apologising. You also have to replay the whole CD, as it was offended. :smile:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
you may be an obsessed Muppet fan if you make muppet jokes if you were to make an abridged series of your favorite Anime series.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you can't help but laugh at Marty (AKA Bill Bubble Guy) because of his crazy antics!

Kiki

Reaction score
...You know the difference between a "fraggle" and a "frazzle" (trust me, I get people calling fraggle's "frazzles" and I'm like, 'that's a different character all together!')

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... if you write a backstory for a little-known Muppet character.

Guilty. I'm currentl writing Digit's backstory. It's called "A Robotic Heart". Now available for reading in the Fanfiction section [/shameless plug]

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL ... don't worry, AC9000. I did the same thing with Jareth and Mizumi. God knows I couldn't wait for Jake T. Forbes to say something. :smile:

I would say being obsessed is if you'd rather be contacted by a Muppet or their performers rather than family if you end up in the hospital.

Kiki

Reaction score
... if you write a backstory for a little-known Muppet character.

Guilty. I'm currentl writing Digit's backstory. It's called "A Robotic Heart". Now available for reading in the Fanfiction section [/shameless plug]
Luff it, btw. :big_grin:

You may be an obsessed Muppet fan if you compare your friends to Muppets (me: "ohhh, you're /such/ a Bert!")

ploobis

Reaction score
If you believe that there really is a book on how to Visualize your Thoughts!