You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

You pause the end of The Muppet Movie to count all of the characters. :batty:

You wake up in the middle of the middle of the night to discover you were Doin' The Pigeon in your sleep.:frown:

You post a video on YouTube of your crudely made puppets doing Muppet impressions. (Shameless Plug):boo:

ploobis

Reaction score
If your dancing is just like Sam's dancing from "Old Black Magic".

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if you look forward to your time on the MC forums or look forward to sundays for the new MuppetCast pod cast.

Kiki

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if you look forward to your time on the MC forums or look forward to sundays for the new MuppetCast pod cast.
Ah yes. MC always brings joy to my day. :smile:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... if you start to thank variuos Muppets and Muppeteers for insp0iration on your fic before thanking yourself: "Thank you, self." "You're welcome. I am so proud of you for winning this big birdie thing, AND the feather in my hat!"

Don't ask, it happened minutes ago. XPP

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you get us. If you understand our love for the Muppets than that is a special thing. Thank you Muppet Central Forum Poster for giving me this great website to immerse myself in.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
if you not only dream about muppets when you're asleep, but also when you're awake.... my next door neighbors had one of their loud post-party conversations at 3 a.m. again, and it woke me up again. but this time, i could have sworn they were having a serious discussion about elmo and oscar. i tried to wake myself up further so i could pay attention, but i fell back asleep instead, and of course realized this morning that they couldn't possibly have been talking about muppets. but way to go brain for making the best of an unpleasant situation--if i've got to hear every word they say through my thin walls, i might as well trick myself into thinking they're talking about something interesting!

ploobis

Reaction score
If you knew Jimmy Dean for being a country singer who use to have his own Variety Show before you knew him for selling sausages!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If you knew Jimmy Dean for being a country singer who use to have his own Variety Show before you knew him for selling sausages!
::raises hand:: Muppet fans see the world in quite a unique way. :wink: :sympathy: