You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

BridieBunny

Reaction score
If you've watched so much Miss Piggy you accidentally start speaking a little French along with your English such as "Bonjour mes amie", "Por Vou Kermy" & "Who, Moi?" in your daily conversations.

You refer to your boyfriend as "Kermy" teehee ^_^

Kiki

Reaction score
...If you've gotten yourself into a bad habit of writing/pronouncing "for"-"fer", "really"-"rully" and "probably"-"prolly", because of Janice. I know I have XP (my english teacher says, 'Katie, is it really that hard to spell "for"?')

Nick22

Reaction score
...If you've gotten yourself into a bad habit of writing/pronouncing "for"-"fer", "really"-"rully" and "probably"-"prolly", because of Janice. I know I have XP (my english teacher says, 'Katie, is it really that hard to spell "for"?')
i have that problem too! except i try my best not to do it fer school stuff or else Mrs. Schaub will flip. she's kinda a syco. she yelled at me for trying to talk to my friends. she was all "NICK, BE QUIET!" all i was doing was trying to tell my friends something and then they confused and she yelled. and my spanish teached, Senorita Rausch yelled at me because i wasnt paying attention. srry ik this whole thing has nothing to do with anything we r talking about in thsi thread. sorryyyyyyyyy :big_grin:

BridieBunny

Reaction score
I only do the "fer" bit. My friends all hit me because if anyone asks me anything I go "fer sure". :big_grin:

Ah too obsessed.

Kiki

Reaction score
.... if you can actually picture Digit and Lindbergh singing the opening verses for "Put On Your Sunday Clothes" (also from "Hello, Dolly") together. (Digit is Michael Crawford's character, Lindbergh is Barnaby.)
Have the Muppets ever done that song? because that would be darn cool. Muppets suits those show tunes, it would be dead appropiete fer 'em.

RedRocker

Reaction score
If, when someone calls you a muppet, you go 'Thanks!'
I actually did that to my friend's dad. He teaches at our school. He called me trouble, I said 'No, I'm a muppet!' so now whenever he sees me, or takes our class if our regular CDT teacher isn't here, he calls me 'Muppet' or another name like Kermit or Elmo. XD

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you go to a new bar and search the Juke Box for Muppet Music