You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Barry Lee

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
You might be an obseesed Muppet fan if every time you hear "Sleigh Ride," no matter who's singing, when you sing along the party is always at the home of Fozzie Bear rather than Farmer Grey :zany:
Dang it! I seriously do that... because I am so used to that version of the song. :embarrassed:

unclematt

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
You might be an obseesed Muppet fan if every time you hear "Sleigh Ride," no matter who's singing, when you sing along the party is always at the home of Fozzie Bear rather than Farmer Grey :zany:
I did that tonight with my friend Amanda in the car. She is just to a point wehere she looks at me and giggles.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed fan if you practically melt when your best friend wants to watch Muppet Treasure Island and The Great Muppet Caper at 2 am. :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
Lol, that happened to me the other day! Lol

teddyObear

Reaction score
...if you do air drums every time you hear the word "fever"
...whenever someone says "i've only got 2 paper clips left" (or any item) you feel compelled to add "that 2! 2 paper clips left ah ah ah ahh!"
...your pets have a Muppet name
...you have mahnamana song on your ipod on it's only little playlist so you don't have to hit the repeat button all day long
...you make it a daily task to get the mahnamana song stuck in the head of everyone around you
...when you see a line up of random items you start humming the song "one of these things is not like the other"
...the pinball song gets in your head when you here people counting (123-4-5-678-9-10-11/12)
...you have random muppet items on your desk at work
...you've chained your stuffed animal because you know it is the only way to hold him
...you like to laugh rediculously when you see things get blown up

unclematt

Reaction score
you might be an obsessed muppet fan if you just repainted your walls so that you can redecorate everything Kermit green

Pork

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you get a christmas gift with "to Sweetums, Merry Christmas" written on the tag. (and that did truly happen)

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you protested Christmas because this is the first year you did not recieve something Muppety.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
-If you refer to an ocean as "The big blue Wet Thing."
-If you think a guy lives in your finger.
-if you think Fraggles lives in your basement.
-if you think you'll see a frog playing a banjo during a fishing trip.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you ever feel like crying when you meet someone who has no clue who the Muppets are.