You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yep. That's me! That's the first thing I think of when I hear that song.

Here's another one:

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you want your wedding song to be "Somebody's Getting Married."

christyb

Reaction score
Seriously?? That's so cool!

You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if....you think Muppet MP3 files are a great gift.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score

-you try to make Swedish lump puppetry,or do anything else the Swedish Chef has done or made
-you put an eyepatch on your cat,so it looks like Gaffer
-you and your friend play Statler and Waldorf,heckling from your balcony
-naming your pet after a muppet or anything muppety
-having your room covered wall to wall & including the ceiling with Muppet poster & pictures
-you try to decipher what Mahna Mahna or Hugga Wugga means
-you wonder how many muppets can be eaten by The Behemoth or Big Mama & which one would win an eating contest
-you get all of your Palisade figures together,exactly like the end of TMM and sing the finale song

(that's enough for now,lol)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Let's see....

--if you watch the news and expect a bunch of tennis balls to fall on the newsman's head (or something like that)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
"Y'just might be an obsessed Muppet fan if..."
• You've tried explaining the significance and importance of Sesame Street to yer' two year old nephew.
• You don't necessarilly see Kermit, Scooter, Fozzie, Gonzo and Floyd, but rather Jim, Richard, Frank, Dave and Jerry.
• You double checked that last one to make sure I was right and that they were listed in order as well.
• You just checked again.
• You've successfully convinced your wife to display yer' Muppet collection.
• You're willing to sit through a bad Frank Oz film because you want to give him your support.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you end up acting like the newsman (News music starts: Newsman enters running to his desk) THIS IS A MUPPET NEWSFLASH! There seems to be a bunch of obsessed muppet fans in the area! (As he says this, there are hundreds of obsessed muppet fans waiting for his autograph!) lol I had to put that one in! I think the newsman on TMS is funny!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score

-you understand word for word what Beaker &/or the Swedish Chef is saying
-you get home from work/school & automatically turn on your computer;to MC or to MC radio
-you have a collection of rubber duckies,bottle caps,paper clips because Bert & Ernie do
-you sing yourself to sleep;singing Imagination or any other Muppety lullaby

Beauregard

Reaction score
You may be an obsessed Muppet fan-

-if you occasioanlly hum or sing a line from a Muppet song in randum places just to see if anyone recognises it and may be a fan also.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
You may be an obsessed Muppet fan if you are on a very strict deadline for school/work but find yourself setting your work aside for watching a Muppet movie or viewing posts on Muppet Central.