You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Beauregard

Reaction score
You may be an obsessed Mupept fan if:

You do all adding, taking away, and counting in a Translavainian acent followed by the words "Lightning. Thunder."
You put cups on your eyes and say, "Doobily doo, de, doo" like the Swedish Chef from MTM whenever you hold two cups.
You sing Rubber Duckie for no apparent reason in the middle of a shop (did that yesterday...)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I think May 20th is the airdate for MWoO, but check GelfingWaldo's files to be sure, the exact airdate is listed there.
Oh, I see. I was thinking May 5th or something like that.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
You may be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

-you walk into a crowded theater and the first thing you think of is the theater scenes in The Muppet Movie.

-a Muppet fan sees your Muppets collection and calls you a freak.

-you constantly log onto ebay to check for new Muppet auctions.

-you can have an intellectual conversation comparing and contrasting Guy Smiley and Lewis Kezagger.

-you consider the Electric Mayhem to be one of your favorite bands.

-you give an in-class Powerpoint presentation praising Sesame Street for its accomplishments but denouncing Elmo.

-you're turned off to frog legs and pork.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...you compare all greens to Kermit-green.

...most words remind you of a song to sing.

Beauregard said:
You may be an obsessed Mupept fan if:
You put cups on your eyes and say, "Doobily doo, de, doo" like the Swedish Chef from MTM whenever you hold two cups.
Okay, so I'm an obsessed Muppet fan! I ADMIT IT! I DO THAT!!

christyb

Reaction score
You're an obsessed Muppet Fan if.... you go around the house singing random Muppet Songs.

Beauregard

Reaction score
You might be obsessed Muppet fan if you know what IAVMMCM stands for.

christyb

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if...you actually do more than one item on this list.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if... you still where TMS Tidy Whiteys @ age 30

Vic Romano

Reaction score
"You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if..."
Your car radio hasn't gotten much use lately because all you listen to are your Muppet songs you've aquired from fellow obsessed fans.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...
Your first knowledge of very famous pop songs were Sesame Street parodies (like Letter B by the Beetles....) and when you'd actually hear the real version you'd say "hey, that's from Sesame Street"

You're really an obsessed Muppet fan if...you hear a pop song now and STILL say "hey, that's from Sesame Street!"