You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You are irritated by the fact that your school bans Silly Bandz shortly after you get some Muppet ones.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
you put awesome but "loud" Muppet sheets on your bed thinking that because of the business and craziness of your life, no one else will be occupying your bed anytime soon...lol

both sad but absolutely hilarious at the same time!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Whenever you're feeling really sad, or dare I say - blue! you listen to "I'm going to go back there someday" and feel a little bit lighter
For some reason that song usually makes me feel worse on days like that. I think because it's a song of pining

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
When you've got a scratchy and super sore throat, but look on the bright side because you sound like a young and girly Zoot. :cool:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
of you think you can amuse your friends by telling them you could eat a Rubber Tire!

dwmckim

Reaction score
For some reason that song usually makes me feel worse on days like that. I think because it's a song of pining
Yeah, i myself have my Muppet songs to listen to when i've got the blues to make me feel better but my top choice is Ernie & Bert's "Clink Clank" - it's IMPOSSIBLE to listen to that song without cracking a smile if not all out giggling.

Quesal

Reaction score
you put awesome but "loud" Muppet sheets on your bed thinking that because of the business and craziness of your life, no one else will be occupying your bed anytime soon...lol

both sad but absolutely hilarious at the same time!
oh heck yes!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if you use Muppet Videos in a Youtube Poop.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
If you just have to laugh at the part in GMC where Kermit turns to the camera and says "Boy, I wish I were you people seeing this for the first time!", because you are, in fact, seeing this for about the.... 6839502th time. :smile:

If you could never work as a hotel clerk, because you would just have the greatest urge to ring the bell on the front desk and yell "SOMEBODY'S CHECKING IN!" whenever anyone checks in.