You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
If, on a rainy day, you pop in your TMS Season 2 DVD and teach yourself the dance to "Sweet Gingerbread Man".

Quesal

Reaction score
if...if...darn it I can't think of anything right now!

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
If you loudly sing "Couldn't We Ride" while riding bikes with your cousin and brother (And annoy the crap out of them XD)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If you loudly sing "Couldn't We Ride" while riding bikes with your cousin and brother (And annoy the crap out of them XD)
...And then feel the need to do this on vacation when you actually are in New York.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lil0Vampy
Oh my god! I totally sang that tune to myself while on a bike tour in D.C. It was AWESOME! Also, one of the girls on the tour was from Australia, and she carried a little Ernie doll in her backpack, and said that he deserved to see the sites too. Apparently she's taking him everywhere her and friend traveled to this summer- totally cool!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Oh my god! I totally sang that tune to myself while on a bike tour in D.C. It was AWESOME! Also, one of the girls on the tour was from Australia, and she carried a little Ernie doll in her backpack, and said that he deserved to see the sites too. Apparently she's taking him everywhere her and friend traveled to this summer- totally cool!
Oh, how cool! (When we were at the National Zoo, my dad and I saw a man taking pictures of Gumby at the exhibits.)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You have skipped school to go to something Muppet related. :smile: (And the principal was fine with it when my mom asked for some days off next month...)

Quesal

Reaction score
If u get the vibes of Sesame Street Characters right away when u see Avenue Q

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you have been away from the MC forums for an extended period of time and feel like you have to read every post you have missed. (It's going to be a long night.)