You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
The only copies you own of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" and Robert Louis Stevenson's "Treasure Island" are the novelizations of the Muppet film versions.
(And these are in fact the only copies you've ever read, preferring the Muppets' take over the actual original book.:wink:)
LOL, we had to do a reading activity several months ago involving making inferences in which there was a part where we had to read an excerpt from Treasure Island, and I was thinking, "Can't we just watch the Muppet movie instead?"

unclematt

Reaction score
if you are very proud of your room, only because of the Muppet representation but still looking like an adult males room

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
LOL, we had to do a reading activity several months ago involving making inferences in which there was a part where we had to read an excerpt from Treasure Island, and I was thinking, "Can't we just watch the Muppet movie instead?"
That happened to me in seventh grade. We were reading Treasure Island and people kept asking if we could watch MTI. I had the hardest time actually reading the book as lines would cause me to start thinking about MTI.

unclematt

Reaction score
I wa talking to one of my house mates about my girl problems and she said they might stem from my Muppet obsession. She is wrong, right?

RomanaFraggle

Reaction score
How about.. you might be an obsessed Muppet fan if whenever you go out wearing a hat, you can't help but sing "You can't do that without a hat!"

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
How about.. you might be an obsessed Muppet fan if whenever you go out wearing a hat, you can't help but sing "You can't do that without a hat!"
If that hat is Muppet-related. :smile: I have an Animal hat from Wal-Mart; I think I'll wear it with a Muppety shirt when we have a free dress day at school. :wink: