You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
...you've ever gone through the trouble of re-casting The Dark Crystal with Muppet Show characters.
I actually have done that. (if any of you are interested, it's on the "Muppet Recasts of Movies" thread along with a bunch or other great Muppet versions of movies)

Teheheman

Reaction score
OMG I was sooooo excited when I saw his star! I was equally excited when I saw Kermit's star. Naturally I got pictures of both.
Of course, I did too. I also got a pic of this one thing that somebody painted a bunch of pics of famous people on there and one of them was Kermit and Jim Henson. Of COURSE I had to have a picture of that.

Daniel

unclematt

Reaction score
That is something I have to do. I have to make sure and see all 3. Big Bird has one as well, if I am not mistaken.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You question why they haven't made an Electric Mayhem Rock Band game.
*Your uncle owns the place you work at (and you constantly remind your co-workers of it.)
*You hear your dog bark, and you're convinced they saw Fraggles.

Fluffets

Reaction score
*You question why they haven't made an Electric Mayhem Rock Band game.
*Your uncle owns the place you work at (and you constantly remind your co-workers of it.)
*You hear your dog bark, and you're convinced they saw Fraggles.
rofl, I actually have thought of a muppet guitar hero game, if you give some other muppets instruments aswell you'd have a lot of character choice.:big_grin:

unclematt

Reaction score
I think that game should be marketed. I would buy it immediately and I dont have a gaming system. What an absolutely fabulous idea. I love it.