You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yea, she's pretty bland, even by usual pop star standards. But, idk, I can't really form an opinion about her one way or the other besides that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It seems every time we receive much-needed breaks from certain people, after a while, they all suddenly come back all at once . . . like right now, Kevin Hart, Steve Carell, and Meghan Trainor are all suddenly things again.
Oh, and NPH too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why are blazers called "sportjackets" or "sportcoats"? I mean, what kind of sports are people playing where you would wear a suit instead of a jersey? I can't imagine baseball players are sliding into home plate in formalwear.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I've seen umpires wear suits. Or maybe they're referring to the broadcasters.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've noticed sometimes that when watching videos on YouTube, there might be an ad at the very end, when the whole video is over... and this ending ad has a "skip ad" option. What's the deal with that? Do people really want to wait and see the "related videos" screen when the video ends (when those same videos/screenshots can be seen when browsing under "related videos")? Do they think there'll be something else notable? Once the whole thing is over, if a new ad begins, people can just go to a different page, watch a different video, log off, whatever.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've noticed sometimes that when watching videos on YouTube, there might be an ad at the very end, when the whole video is over... and this ending ad has a "skip ad" option. What's the deal with that? Do people really want to wait and see the "related videos" screen when the video ends (when those same videos/screenshots can be seen when browsing under "related videos")? Do they think there'll be something else notable? Once the whole thing is over, if a new ad begins, people can just go to a different page, watch a different video, log off, whatever.
Short answer: it’s YouTube’s broken system.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the auto-scroll levels in the Mario games, how come there's still a time limit? If it's auto scroll, until the very end of the level when you get to the goal point, you're pretty much guaranteed to get to the end (or die) before running out of time, and before the "time running out" music begins. You can't really complete the level faster, and relatively can't pass it slower (well, you could possible go really slow as the screen slows). Is it hard to program the levels to not have a time limit when other levels do (and would it be harder than, say, the underwater level of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles being the only level with a time limit)?