You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem liek KFC only employs morons? I swear they never get any order right . . . the guy working tonight couldn't even count to ten, or knew that twelve is a dozen.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly though,

Never liked the quality of their food and just the fact that there have been stories of people finding maggots in the chicken makes me want to avoid it even more. :grouchy:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I remember an episode of SEINFELD where there was a certain double standard when it came to "feeling a person's material." For instance, Elaine had met a guy she ended up liking because he reached out and felt the material of her shirt between his thumb and finger. Both George and Newman gave it a try, but both were accused of being perverted harassers, with George being fired from a job he hadn't even started yet, and Newman being chased by the woman's apparent boyfriend. Of course, the main difference was the guy who felt Elaine's material was fairly good-looking, neither George or Newman are. Similarly, in the end of the same episode, a woman felt Jerry's shirt, which he had no problem
But you know what my favorite double standard is when it comes to gender issues? I know I mentioned this before, but notice how women can criticize a man's appearance as freely as she wants: his hair, his clothes, whether or not he shaves, blah-blah-blah, and it's no big deal . . . but if a man criticizes a woman's appearance the same way (again, hair, clothes, whatever), he get sent to the couch and she'll avoid him at all costs until he apologizes.
George (so proud of himself): "Gore-tex!"
Others had material envy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You ever notice how some people seem to just have very low confidence on how they look or what they do?

Ugh... I hate how I look today. Guh. My drawings are horrible. I hate the sound of my voice.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know the feeling, I always hate the way I look, but there's nothing I can do about it. Well, I mean, there is, and I've tried, but nothing ever works.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll admit.

I hate looking at myself with a beard. I look like a creep.

:smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You ever notice how tuna always seems to be served as a salad? Like not just regular tuna?

It's like tuna has become mayo's *****.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
My mom makes really good tuna casserole. It's egg noodles with tuna, peas, and mushrooms baked in shredded cheese. It's yummy!