You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Watch any of my MORON LEAGUE shorts, listen to Nawt's voice, and that'll answer your question. :stick_out_tongue:

Prior to puberty though, I could probably go as high as Elmo. Since puberty though, high voices are a real strain.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said, neither did I until I finally hit puberty in Grade 9, since then, doing higher voices is a real strain for me. Think like Jimmy from EEE, how his voice kept getting deeper each season.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Even at the age of 25 I've had no issues.

But, I guess people's vocals are different.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Based off a gender "equality" post I saw.

You ever notice how if a woman kisses a guy suddenly, it's romantic, but if vise versa, it's being perverted?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember an episode of SEINFELD where there was a certain double standard when it came to "feeling a person's material." For instance, Elaine had met a guy she ended up liking because he reached out and felt the material of her shirt between his thumb and finger. Both George and Newman gave it a try, but both were accused of being perverted harassers, with George being fired from a job he hadn't even started yet, and Newman being chased by the woman's apparent boyfriend. Of course, the main difference was the guy who felt Elaine's material was fairly good-looking, neither George or Newman are. Similarly, in the end of the same episode, a woman felt Jerry's shirt, which he had no problem with.

But you know what my favorite double standard is when it comes to gender issues? I know I mentioned this before, but notice how women can criticize a man's appearance as freely as she wants: his hair, his clothes, whether or not he shaves, blah-blah-blah, and it's no big deal . . . but if a man criticizes a woman's appearance the same way (again, hair, clothes, whatever), he get sent to the couch and she'll avoid him at all costs until he apologizes.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Another example.

Man breaks up with woman.

Shame on you! You broke her heart and now she wants to commit suicide! You're such a pig!

Woman breaks up with man.

You go, girl! Be that strong woman you are!

Or another:

"All men r da same!!!!1!!!"

Oh my gad qurl I know right? Dey r such pigs.

"All women are the same."

No we're not!!!!111!!! U sexist pig!!!!1!!!!

Holy crap. I definitely think I'd be perfect for the next type of satirical show.