You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i have honestly never noticed that. usually the bully is the jock

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeesh, now i'm just imagining what it would be like in real life if one of those giant, mutant, talking rodents were flirting with a child. I know they're just cartoons, but the most recent show has made it all the more real.
And some say the new show makes it even worse since they're only a foot tall and have actual tails. In fact, much like "Gettin' Lucky" and "Proud Mary," it wasn't that long ago somebody made a big case out of The Chipettes wearing these outfits:

Because apparently they were promoting rape by, "looking like little street-walking hookers who might get abducted by someone who would drive up next to them and snatch them and drive off with them, even though they're smaller and it really could happen."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Pfft.

Well, ****.

I could abuse the girl in my profile picture for her being so cute and then dump all my problems out on her for it. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ever notice how when you put up a picture of the opposite sex, people mistake you for that sex?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ever notice how when you put up a picture of the opposite sex, people mistake you for that sex?
Really dude? Because I've only put up with this since I've been here. If ever I've had the Snowths as my avatar, or any random female character, people have automatically assumed I was female.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Really dude? Because I've only put up with this since I've been here. If ever I've had the Snowths as my avatar, or any random female character, people have automatically assumed I was female.
Guilty.

:stick_out_tongue:

But, to be fair, at that time I didn't know you were Groverkent (nor did I also know Joseph Scarborough was the same guy as Groverkent).