You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Something I felt like bringing up after seeing @CensoredAlso's post recent post on that crappy state of the world thread. Because I'm done posting there, I'm posting it here instead.

Ever notice how the media just seems to LOVE blaming video games for shootings? I play alot of GTA, James Bond, Doom, Quake, Half Life, Mafia, COD, Medal of Honor, etc all of which have shooting.

Welp! I guess that means I'm going to become a future mass shooter and I'll be labeled with a mental health problem because of my "white skin privilege!" Right?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Something I felt like bringing up after seeing @CensoredAlso's post recent post on that crappy state of the world thread. Because I'm done posting there, I'm posting it here instead.

Ever notice how the media just seems to LOVE blaming video games for shootings? I play alot of GTA, James Bond, Doom, Quake, Half Life, Mafia, COD, Medal of Honor, etc all of which have shooting.

Welp! I guess that means I'm going to become a future mass shooter and I'll be labeled with a mental health problem because of my "white skin privilege!" Right?
Yeah, that never made sense to me. Literally millions of people play those games.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I can definitely say this.

One thing I love about violent video games is that it can take out your anger and frustration, and some games, there are no rules. :big_grin:

I can say this - there have been times in GTA San Andreas for giggles that I've gone around only shooting black people. Cause end of the day, it's a game aimed for mature adults and you can do whatever you want in it and not be judged.

Would I do that in real life? Absolutely not. Would I shoot anyone in real life? Absolutely not.

Unless it's trying to keep Intruders off my yard. But most I would do is shoot at the ground to give them the message to leave.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You ever notice that when people say that they're "triggering the snowflakes", or "Liberals would hate this" it's almost always something that most Liberals wouldn't actually be offended by?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In fairness, I have seen and dealt with some extreme left liberals who aren't all that mature. (Heck, even ask @muppetgem; I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's seen them).

The moderate ones are more mature.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You ever notice that when people say that they're "triggering the snowflakes", or "Liberals would hate this" it's almost always something that most Liberals wouldn't actually be offended by?
I've said before, but I'll say it again: I never see liberals get offended over petty little things, it's always conservatives who get triggered over things like holiday greetings, coffee cups, movies with black people in them, etc.

But I do want to say something: even notice that conservatives always take such mischievous pleasure in trying to offend liberals? I always see that all over social media: "I just love liberal tears," "Nothing better than the sound of liberals crying," "Offending liberals is so entertaining," "I never get tired of seeing liberals melt like little snowflakes." Once again, speaks volumes about the party that takes pleasure in being buttholes to other people, which is why, as I said, I find their Walk Up Not Out counter-movement laughable.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
In fairness, I have seen and dealt with some extreme left liberals who aren't all that mature. (Heck, even ask @muppetgem; I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's seen them).

The moderate ones are more mature.
Well, I mean, coming from someone who spends a lot of time looking at social justice stuff on the interwebs, they're mostly normal people and actively condemn the really over the top annoying "SJWs" that don't know what they're talking about. The trouble is, people like to lump whatever side they're not in together and pretend that it's a monolith, when usually the super annoying ones are just the vocal minority.