• Kerry

Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I wouldnt vote for anyone because I'm not American and dont even live in the US. I voted for Bush in the above poll because I dont know who the other ones are and he has a funny face!

ceecee

Reaction score
Whew! Last time I looked at this poll, Bush had a commanding lead. I'm glad to see it's more even now. I'm voting for Kerry.

SaraJayne

Reaction score
I'm voting for Kerry because he is the lesser of two evils. I don't think he is a great canidate, but he's better than Bush. I just feel that Bush really lets his own personal and religious opinions influence the decisions he makes for the whole country. We've already seen that Kerry is willing to vote "against" his religion. And Nadar just creeps me out. Isn't he the guy who only blinks with one eye? :eek:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
awww we can't make fun of Nadar too bad....especially since we haven't seen him in four years :wink:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
SaraJayne said:
Bush really lets his own personal and religious opinions influence the decisions he makes for the whole country.
He's a Republican.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
awww we can't make fun of Nadar too bad....especially since we haven't seen him in four years :wink:
It's like I always say, "It's not easy bein' Green."

Also, I would like to add that -- as someone who would be pegged "religious" myself -- I'm sensing some negative connotations toward the word around here and would appreciate a little sensitivity. :halo: Thanks guys!

Now back to Political bashing :stick_out_tongue:

thatonekid

Reaction score
well...... i can't really vote but i did here anyways, and i sure hope that the real election isn't this close. :big_grin:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'm no fan of Nader, but I do think the Green Party ideals are worthy ones. One of my biggest beefs with Bush is that he doesn't seem to care much about the environment at all.
Erin

SaraJayne

Reaction score
scarylarrywolf said:
Also, I would like to add that -- as someone who would be pegged "religious" myself -- I'm sensing some negative connotations toward the word around here and would appreciate a little sensitivity. :halo: Thanks guys!
I'm sorry if you thought I meant it negativly. I'm religious myself, but since not everyone shares the same religious views I think it's important that the government respects the seperation between church and state when making laws/policies etc.