Worst Muppet Film

Beauregard

Reaction score
I would go for KSY (obviously) followed by Muppet's From Space, VMC.

Thoughts?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'd say Kermit's Swamp Years. I did like it... a little... but, it's probably the worst Muppet movie.

I liked Muppets From Space and It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie a lot.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I agree with you beau, although muppets from space and its a very merry muppet christmas movie did have something about them. The older muppet movies are way better. I like The great muppet caper and Muppets take manhattan the most though.

Muppet Treasure Island and Muppet Christmas Carol werent like the older movies but they are still way better than kermits swamp years.

BornBlue

Reaction score
Why must everyone bash Muppets from Space?

I really liked that movie.

The BEST is by far the original Muppet Movie... so adult, yet suitable for children. It also had the best songs.

I am not a big fan of Muppet Treasure Island because I don't like when the Muppets play characters other than themselves, but I still like it and own it.

If we are going with non-theatrical releases, Muppet Classic Theater was pretty bad.

Klonoa

Reaction score
My least favorite is Kermit's Swamp Years, but I don't think it's THAT bad. The DVD extra with Joe the Armadillo is hilarious.

I also don't like The Great Muppet Caper that much. Just felt a bit slow to me. I also didn't like Muppet Treasure Island as much either.

Strangely enough, my favorite Muppet film is Muppet Christmas Carol. I also like the original Muppet Movie.

--Klonoa

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
My least favorite is Muppets from Space! I didn't like it because it wasn't a musical. Like all the others, I love all the others mainly for the music, the movies would not be the same with out the music! My favorite would have to be Muppets take Manhattan! Best music by far :sing:
Tyler

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, I feel that my least favorite is MCC... it's not Muppety at all... just...

well... let me put it this way. if I were to retitle it, it would be called "The Michael Cain Christmas Carol with the muppets" I'd say the same for MTI, but I feel that it has the Muppet wackiness spirit that was missing from MCC.

I really did like MFS, not as much as the older ones, and VMC was great.

Didn't get to see KSY though... been afraid too.... :stick_out_tongue:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
kermits swamp years and muppet classic theater...unless you mean a "real" movie then unfortunetly id have to say muppets from space, but i still like it

dmx10101

Reaction score
Kermit Swamp Years was the only Muppet movie I didn't like that much.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Kermit's Swamp Years is my least favorite. I thought it was pretty bad.

My favorites are The Great Muppet Caper, and The Muppet Christmas Carol.

Sir Didymus