Worst... Elmo product...EVER

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
I happened to have seen one of the plush books today at a store that's closing down. Trust me, it looks MUCH better in person.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I know what you were implying but it's the position he's in that makes me think more, um, back than front if you know what i mean.
In light of recent news, if I ever needed a laugh...I just got one from reading that, Rofl.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Hmmm, Elmo Furby. And it's not just an Elmo Furby, IT'S A BOOK! WOW! What would they think of next. lol (couldn't resist) But yeah, that is weird. No title on the plush either. Personally I would go for more of the fabricated, book sort of thing. I remember being little, I had this Ernie & Bert book that you could read in the bathtub. It kind of reminds me of that. Though the book would dry and you can bring it anywhere. But of course it would need to be cleaned from time to time. lol
It almost looks like a Valentine's gift. Probably work better like that then say a toy / book for kids.
But you know what was better in my opinion. Anyone remember this Big Bird doll that had a tape player under-neigh his flat tale where the mouth and eyeslids would move timed to Caroll Spinney's voice, Big Bird's Storyland or Storytime, something like that. They were animatronic dolls like Teddy Rumpskin that 80s bear that reads stories to you and you follow along with a book. I think they made a Cookie Monster and Oscar but either they were rare, never made or my parents never bothered buying them for me as a kid. lol

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw an Appolo Creed one, actually.

I don't know if the Kinnikuman ones were the first of that group, but I remember seeing of them well before the Sesame Street ones.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
If you want a REALLY ugly Elmo product, look no further than this knock-off handpuppet from China.

Their Barney puppet doesn't look much better.

What's with the tounge on Elmo? Or Barney's green eyes? :embarrassed: