Worst/creepiest puppets/puppeteer work

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Found this on the Wiki...

Puppet caricatures of the pop group ABBA made by the Creature Shop:

And I thought the band itself was scary enough. :smirk:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Why does this even exist? All I'm doing is watching an extremely creepy puppet cuss at people and insult them in a really bad fake Texas accent.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This is so creepy and also pointless. What is so entertaining about a puppet screaming, cussing, insulting people, and shouting homophobic slurs?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I don't know if this show has already been mentioned on this thread but some of you may have heard of the insane Sesame Street rip off called Peppermint Park

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, we literally have an entire thread about it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nothing inherently creepy about this, but the overall manipulation of this store-bought puppet is just downright terrible, with the flopping skull, and not even hitting syllables properly:

This guy has thousands of subs, and I don't.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
OH HO, what you are about to see is one of the worst puppet shows you have ever seen...
and if you continue at the 6:07 time mark you get to see even more ad at the 2:46 mark for some strange reason there is some random flying puppet on the side of the screen
and if you want to see this video get the criticism it deserves watch this video...

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The song @ 3:32 is giving "What do I know about a rhino?" a run for its money. The Beach Boys are honestly envious of those harmonies tho.

I sometimes feel like someone had a time machine and made these videos for the sole purpose of Chadtronic reacting to them years later; I'm watching the original first and I can honestly already tell all the stuff he's gonna make fun of, like the reporter's microphone being the end of a baseball bat with a ball on it.