Worst/creepiest puppets/puppeteer work

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
That wasn't bad. What I didn't like though was the background and the quality, but the puppets and lipsynching were good.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah, honestly, I don't understand how kids could sit through this crap:
I mean, I know kids are "dumb" and all, but even the slowest should be able to tell that this is not quality puppetry. I love how the kids are so bored out of their minds that they go up on the stage and shake the puppet's hand, lol.

This makes me grateful that we have quality TV kids shows like Sesame Street, Arthur, etc.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OMG! I remember when WORLD'S DUMBEST... featured that clip on the show!

BRYAN CALLEN: How can there be a God with a show this horrible?

LONI LOVE: You can't bribe kids with doughnuts, that only works for me!

MIKE TRAINOR: God will promise to bless us is we sit, and listen, and pay attention, and get our fingers out of our nose Joseph!!!

JUDY GOLD: (Holding a Jewish puppet show) Hey kids, come on over here and don't listen to that Christian propaganda crap!

mr3urious

Reaction score
Here's the full version of the Wiser Family VHS "Look What God Made" that I talked about when I first started this thread. I just love the honest brutality of the Old Testament juxtaposed with (mostly) cheerful songs recapping the events. And I still can't get over the fact that those puppets still look like apes in spite of there being a song telling us otherwise, which really doesn't help the message carry through if you ask me.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Morso was some old German kid show based on an obscure children's book. Since it's release, the series has faded into serious obscurity with only a handful of people knowing it even exists......all of the people who saw it as a kid were utterly terrified of the show. I've never seen ANY positive mentions of Morso on the Internet. It was so horrifying in fact that it can only be viewed in the form of a handful of short clips on YouTube posted by anonymous users, the rest of it is entirely lost media. Because of English speaking viewers that don't understand the German language in those clips, it is often debated what kind of creature Morso is. Is he a goblin, demon, ogre, boogeyman, troll, etc. While his species remains unknown to this day, one thing can be almost universally agreed upon in the small group of people who know the character exists:He is absolute nightmare fuel in it's purest form:

Yeah, when it comes to German kid shows characters. I think I'm gonna stick to the cuter and much less likely to murder me in my sleep character Schnappi myself.
Whoever came up with Morso clearly has no idea what kids like. An awful looking monster like this probably wouldn't even be successful on an [adult swim] show much less a children's educational program.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
According to this piece of very convincing video footage I found, the concept of the show "Mr. Bear's Cellar" from the creepypasta 1999 was in fact based on a real public access show that actually existed at one point in time. Thankfully however, the real version was entirely innocent and wasn't even remotely creepypasta-ish. But even though it's not scary like it was in the creepypasta, that doesn't excuse the poor quality of this series. The heavy bear mask makes it where I literally can't hear a word the guy is saying leaving practically no legible dialogue whatsoever, the lighting sucks because the room is so dark it's hard to even see, there is no story (that I can make out) and appears to be nothing more than some guy in a bear suit sitting a chair talking about who knows what, and everything about this show just screams boring to your average child. I've never known a kid in my life who could sit through something this boring without falling asleep. Kids have short attention spans so this is barely going to appeal to any part of it's target demographic. Mr. Bear was probably just some dude who wanted to be "the next Barney the dinosaur" just so he could make a crap ton of money or something like that. He probably has something good to say, but for the life of me I can't tell what he's talking about because of the poor recording and the bear mask. Is he talking about the alphabet, numbers, sharing, being a good friend? Only he would know because you would have to have some seriously good ears to understand one word that comes out of this guy's mouth. I REALLY hope this is satire, something more along the lines of "Too Many Cooks" and those other [adult swim] promo thingies. Because if this isn't a parody video making fun of public access kid shows, I'd be shocked that such a lame, poorly made, and just all around crappy thing was ever able to make it onto television airwaves (local or otherwise). When I was a kid, there is absolutely no way my friends and I would be entertained by something like this. I bet we would totally have gotten a kick out of making fun of it though lol:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
According to this piece of very convincing video footage I found, the concept of the show "Mr. Bear's Cellar" from the creepypasta 1999 was in fact based on a real public access show that actually existed at one point in time. Thankfully however, the real version was entirely innocent and wasn't even remotely creepypasta-ish. But even though it's not scary like it was in the creepypasta, that doesn't excuse the poor quality of this series. The heavy bear mask makes it where I literally can't hear a word the guy is saying leaving practically no legible dialogue whatsoever, the lighting sucks because the room is so dark it's hard to even see, there is no story (that I can make out) and appears to be nothing more than some guy in a bear suit sitting a chair talking about who knows what, and everything about this show just screams boring to your average child. I've never known a kid in my life who could sit through something this boring without falling asleep. Kids have short attention spans so this is barely going to appeal to any part of it's target demographic. Mr. Bear was probably just some dude who wanted to be "the next Barney the dinosaur" just so he could make a crap ton of money or something like that. He probably has something good to say, but for the life of me I can't tell what he's talking about because of the poor recording and the bear mask. Is he talking about the alphabet, numbers, sharing, being a good friend? Only he would know because you would have to have some seriously good ears to understand one word that comes out of this guy's mouth. I REALLY hope this is satire, something more along the lines of "Too Many Cooks" and those other [adult swim] promo thingies. Because if this isn't a parody video making fun of public access kid shows, I'd be shocked that such a lame, poorly made, and just all around crappy thing was ever able to make it onto television airwaves (local or otherwise). When I was a kid, there is absolutely no way my friends and I would be entertained by something like this. I bet we would totally have gotten a kick out of making fun of it though lol:
I just found out that this was just a intended to be a parody. The creator of this video even stated in the description that it was nothing more than just a fan made send up of the creepypasta and the kids who appear in it are actually his children. Also, I noticed that Mr. Bear always looks different in each "episode" I can find of him posted on different YouTube channels. That probably means that the whole thing was fake because why else would Mr. Bear always look like a completely different bear each time? In one video, Mr. Bear was shown playing with a Ted doll. That right there proves that it's all fake because the movie Ted was released in 2012 not 1999 when Mr. Bear was supposedly being broadcast.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh wow - this may actually be even more hilarious than the original, it almost seems like they're trying to poke fun at the original:

Why are the native puppets hopping like bunnies? Why are the black puppets having epileptic seizures? Why are they all dry humping at the end?