World of Disney (featuring The Muppets)

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yay! New chapter!

Okay, so let's recap...

1 Joanie turned back to her own self.
2 Brandy, Joie, Sean, and the Muppets reunited with Joanie.
3 The Muppet party returned to reality... Right?
4 Aggraba dissolved into nothingness.
1. Correct
2. Correct
3. It'd be a spoiler if I told you the answer. :wink:
4. Correct

Yep, the Kingdom Hearts feel's still present. Worlds that have been dissolved into nothingness, I'm thinking that side effect might have something to do with the fact that the Evil Queen has both Diana Navarro and Snow White and Belle as hostages. The only little detail is that Jazmin's another Princess of Heart. Maybe she'll be spared the fate of the others only to rematerialize as a prisoner as well?
I love that some people see this story as my own take on the KH series, but there's an underlying message to what just happened in this chapter...

Clearly, Bunsen has (unintentionally) created a Doomsday device - something that could be hazardous to both our world and the Disneyverse. If you've noticed in this chapter, Brandy repeated the words uttered by Diana Navarro in an earlier chapter. The real world characters' presence in the Disneyverse causes cataclysmic repercussions if they stay for an extended period or there are too many in one setting (there were at least eleven subjects in the Aladdin realm, which equals meltdown).

So, to sum it all up, Bunsen is in HUGE trouble. :eek:

And let's not forget that Sean and the Muppets have to use Bunsen's or Brandy's inventions to go back to the Hundred Acre Woods to pick up Bella and Michelle, and then trek into 1960's London as well as Wonderland to help his other two sisters revert back to their normal selves.
Not to mention that we've got the certain nephew of a well-known frog severely injured.

BTW: I read your Ghostbusters fics and anticipate Dead End. If you need a Beta to help you with 'em, LMK. :scary:
Haha! Thanks! Be sure to follow the Facebook page for the story - I have a major announcement coming up soon on a project happening before "The Dead End!"

https://www.facebook.com/#/pages/The-Disney-Ghostbusters/131940173490618

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Time Zone – 2010​

Joanie had not moved an inch from the bedside the entire time Robin laid motionless in the only bed available in the Muppet Theater. Scooter, Kermit, and Fozzie found it in the prop room, one of the props used for a recent skit that was performed. The bed was the only suitable item to provide some comfort for the heavily wounded small frog inside of the theater’s attic. While Joanie watched Robin the entire time she was up there, tears streaming from her eyes, thinking about the reason he was there – her horrible actions as “Dawn.” She was completely aware of all that happened during her time as the evil sorceress, but she was unable to control herself…stop herself from hurting the one person she cared about most.

A lone figure soon entered the area – it was her son, Sean. He saw her watching Robin intently, hoping for some sort of awakening to emerge from the small frog soon. Unbeknownst to Joanie, she had been waiting for that miracle for nearly an hour by that time. The reason Sean had arrived in the attic was to alert her of that fact, but he could not bring himself to do so. Instead of bringing it up, he decided to speak of something different: “Brandy’s getting Kim and Meagan fixed up right now. I’ll admit that the headband isn’t as efficient as…whatever it was you did as Dawn was…but it gets the job done.”

Joanie did not say a word to him; she remained staring upon Robin’s motionless form. The sight was depressing to Sean, and he could not think of anything enlightening to say on behalf of Robin’s situation. “We’ll find a way to help him,” he told his young mother, “there are plenty of great doctors here in 2010 that we can take him to and…”

“You really don’t get it, do you?” Joanie uttered, speaking to him for the first time since returning from Agrabah. “I’m the reason he’s laying here right now. I’m the one who was responsible for that place being destroyed.” She put her head into her hands and cried, “I’m…I’m not sure what I’m becoming anymore.”

Hearing the agony that his young mother was going through, Sean knew for certain that he had to say something to bring her spirits up. He walked up beside her at Robin’s bedside and placed an arm around her. “I know what you’ll become…my mother.” Joanie looked to him with teary, hopeful eyes. “I’m sorry that I never told you who I actually was when we first met.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Joanie asked him. “Is there something about me in the future that made you ashamed to be my son?”

Sean shook his head. “No, no. It was just…we just never shared much of a bond. Growing up, you were always attached to your work here in the Muppet Theater than you ever were with me. It didn’t help being your only son either.” He swallowed hard and then added, “Though…despite however far apart we were as mother and son…you always cared about me more than Kim, Meagan, or Ciciley…you watched over me just as much as my father watched over them.”

Listening to his story, Joanie seemed to have understood Sean more than she had before. “I’m sorry things ended up that way for you…but, if there’s anything to come out of this crazy adventure, it’s that I’ve met you. You’re living proof that I have a great future ahead of me…and you give me more hope than I could use right now.” She leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead, which embarrassed him a little.

“Glad no one was around to see that.” Sean muttered.

Joanie chuckled. “Young or old, there’s nothing wrong with getting a kiss from your mother. It’s a lot of magic in it. It’s almost like a healing touch.”

Hearing her words, Sean appeared to have been enlightened. “Wait a minute. I think I know how we can help Robin.”

“You mean a kiss?” Joanie caught on. “Get serious, Sean.”

“I am serious.” Sean said. “You showed that you had learned quite a bit of magic while in Agrabah…well, what if you could use that magic to save Robin?”

Although the idea sounded incredibly ridiculous to her, Joanie admitted there was some possibility in it. She did not want to pass on any ideas that would help her small, wounded friend. Joanie looked long and hard at Robin, focusing on one thing – making him feel better; she then leaned in over his small, motionless frame and gave him a kiss on the left side of his tiny head, which seemed to be just the size of her pink, glistening lips. While the kiss was given, a strange occurrence took place: Robin’s entire body began to glow in a golden hue; he had done so for a few seconds before Joanie moved her lips away, and he stopped glowing.

Slowly, Robin began to open his eyes, seeing Joanie and Sean standing beside him and the bed. Opening his mouth, his whispered, “J-Joanie? Is that you?”

Joanie laughed through the tears of joy streaming down her face. “Yeah…it’s me, sweetheart.”

Sean smiled over the sudden recovery of the little frog. “I’ll go let everyone else in on the great news.” He then turned to leave, but he stopped once he was face-to-face with Tracy, who nearly scared him. “Tracy! You’re awake!”

“Indeed I am.” Tracy calmly remarked with a smile.

“Are you feeling alright?” Sean asked.

“Sure.” Tracy replied, still maintaining a calm demeanor. “Never felt better. Excuse me.” She walked around him and approached Joanie and Robin.

As he watched Tracy interact with his mother and the frog, Sean could not help but to notice something “off” about his cousin; she did not appear to be traumatized in any way after the accident in Bunsen’s lab, which left her unconscious for nearly five hours. The super calm attitude that Tracy displayed was even more suspicious to Sean; although his cousin was always a cool-headed individual, a common human being would not have been so calm after what Tracy went through. Rather than pretty any more thought into the matter, Sean just left it alone and decided to deal with it later.

Sean moved downstairs and headed into the backstage right area – where he was suddenly greeted by practically everyone, including Kimberly and Meagan (who both were rubbing their temples after Brandy returned their normal personas) and Bella and Michelle (who were brought back from the Winnie the Pooh realm by Brandy after her return from the Aladdin realm). All were there except for Bunsen and Beaker, who remained downstairs in the lab. Surprised to see his friends and family gathered in the area, Sean stated, “Well, I’m glad you all decided to show up before I did.”

“We need to talk.” Brandy said.

“But, first…” Kermit stepped forward and approached Sean. “Is Robin going to be okay?”

Sean smiled. “He’s perfectly fine now, Kermit. He’s upstairs talking with Joanie and Tracy.”

Kermit nodded, just as Brandy stated, “We need to talk about Bunsen and his machine. Apparently, it’s reached to a point now to where it can wipe out these worlds it has created. That pretty much makes it a ‘Doomsday Device.’ It can be hazardous to both our world and the world of Disney.”

“And I don’t know about y’all, but I ain’t interested about bein’ anywhere near somethin’ that has ‘doomsday’ in its name.” Clifford declared.

“Same here.” Fozzie agreed.

“Yeah, you said it.” Gonzo acknowledged as well.

Clifford’s sentiment appeared to have resonated throughout the room, as everyone collectively agreed with what he said. Hearing them all, Sean’s curiosity and suspicions began to grow. “So what are you all saying?” He did not want to bring himself to make the guess that came out of his mouth afterward, but he could not help but to assume aloud. “Are you giving up?”

Most of the group did not want to admit it, but Joie appeared to be free with doing so. “Shoot! I am!”

“Yep. Pretty much.” Gina added.

Seeing the two women, Sean shook his head negatively and said, “I’m sorry, but…aren’t you two supposed to be finding your brother – another version of me – somewhere out there?” He then clarified, “I’m talking about finding my grandmother…Joanie’s mother…Diana Navarro! She’s still out there somewhere, waiting for us to rescue her! And you just want to quit?”

“If memory serves, you never wanted to be part of any of this in the first place.” Kim uttered. “You just wanted to go to Disney World and forget about getting involved.”

“I did,” Sean admitted, “but then I got to see just how bad Joanie’s situation was when I nearly lost her. And I know she’s got to be feeling the way I did right now. I know we can find her. I just…I need you all to…”

POW! POW! POW! POW!

Loud thuds accompanied the sounds of explosions from upstairs. Everyone stopped to look upward as grime from the ceiling fell and landed on a few faces, mostly Rizzo’s and Gonzo’s. Spitting out the bits of grimes that fell in his mouth, Rizzo muttered, “Either Crazy Harry’s been practicin’ new explosions without us knowin’, or somebody’s doin’ roof work.”

There then came a series of thuds that echoed within the area between backstage right and the stage, which was where the stairs leading to the attic were, meaning something or someone was falling down them. The group went to the area just in time to see Joanie falling down the old, wooden stairs and collapsing at the foot with a sickening thud. Joanie’s body was wracked with pain and even smoking a little as she laid on her right side. Seeing how she fell, Sean had to ask her immediately, “Joanie, are you okay?”

All ears then heard the cries of a small voice that accompanied the sound of mild, steady footsteps coming down the steps. “Let me go! You let me go right now!” Everyone soon saw that it was Robin crying out, and the person coming down the stairs was in fact Tracy, who was carrying the fidgety frog under her right arm while having a devilish smile upon her face.

Seeing that it was Tracy, Sean then asked, “What are you doing?”

Joanie groaned as she quickly told the others. “It’s not Tracy! It’s her!”

“Her who?” Kermit exclaimed, suddenly puzzled of what was transpiring before them all.

“Queen Grimhilde!”

The others glanced in Tracy’s direction as she glared upon them all with sinister eyes. It was clear at that moment of what Joanie had alerted them – it was not Tracy standing upon the stairs, but the “Evil Queen” from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs inhabiting the form of Tracy.

Looking upon the Queen, Brandy perfectly deduced the real severity of the problem: “If the Queen’s consciousness is here in the real world…then that could only mean Tracy’s is…” Her clear blue eyes widened in shock from her sudden realization.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN​

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Realm Zone – 1937​

Tracy could not stop staring at her hands the entire time she was standing within Queen Grimhilde’s private chamber…as Queen Grimhilde herself. The situation was a nightmare coming true and all that she could do in response to it was scream. Of course, Tracy was not screaming in her voice, but that of the Queen; it terrified even Tracy herself as it escaped from her (the Queen’s) mouth, so she stopped immediately. Once the screams ceased, Tracy suddenly heard a hallowed, deep, and eerie voice address her…

“The howls of terror are not your solution. To escape your prison of flesh requires more intuition.”

Turning to the direction that she heard the eerie voice speak from, Tracy soon realized that it was the voice of the Queen’s “Magic Mirror” that was addressing her. It was heavily odd for Tracy to be interacting with a real Disney character, but she had to speak with the mirror in order to get answers to her sudden problem. “What’s happened to me?” The Queen’s voice came out of her, sounding uncharacteristically terrified – mainly because it was Tracy that was so.

“Her Majesty has discovered a secret path to your world…seeking out the fairest one that has her purled.”

Tracy tried to guess how the queen discovered the real world from within the Disneyverse, and her deduction led her to one conclusion: “Bunsen’s machine…something weird happen to it before I winded up in here…it had to be her that caused it to happen.”

“Your intuition is strong, for you are far from wrong.” The mirror complimented.

“Yeah, thanks.” Tracy acknowledged before coming into realization. “Wait a minute. This is where Joanie said Aunt Diana ended up.” She then quickly turned to the Magic Mirror and asked, “Can you show me where Diana Navarro is?”

The image of the Magic Mirror’s face soon dispersed as swirling purple and gray mist appeared, and an image within a dungeon area soon transpired. Within the dungeon, there were two unconscious figures kept within two separate cells; they belonged to Snow White and Belle. Seeing the two Disney princesses, Tracy was surprised and confused of why they were there; however, she did not spend too long pondering on the matter as she had soon spotted Diana within her cell, pacing back and forth. Tracy was beyond delighted seeing her aunt, who she had not seen in years, standing there in the cell and looking just the way she did when Tracy last saw her.

“Wow. She hasn’t changed one bit.” Tracy muttered.

Soon another figure entered the image – the Evil Queen’s guard – and approached Diana’s cell. Diana walked right up to the bars and inquired to the guard, “What’s going on?”

“I’m getting you out of the castle.” The guard told her. “I believe the Queen will put you to sleep just as she has the other two maidens.”

Diana smiled at the guard’s chivalry, which was practically dead from where she came from. “Oh. You’re a sweet man…but I can’t leave without first knowing if my daughter will come back for me.”

“Your daughter would be brave to come to this place, but foolish as well.” The guard informed. “The Queen is more relentless than I have ever seen her before, if not completely mad. Talk of other worlds…other fairest ones that she intends to end…not even I know when her insanity will end.”

Diana took heed in the guard’s warnings as he unlocked the door to her cell and freed her of the shackles that she was restrained in. With the guard guiding her, Diana escaped from the dungeon; however, once she was halfway out of the area, she looked back to Snow White and Belle. “Wait a sec! We can’t just leave them here!”

“I am afraid their fates have already been sealed.” The guard declared. “Quickly, we must move.”

Watching Diana depart from the dungeon with the guard, Tracy grew alert from the sight. “Oh, no! I’ve gotta stop her!” She then rushed out of the chamber as fast as the Queen’s legs would allow; surprisingly, the Queen was quite fast when she wanted to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Diana and the Queen’s guard emerged out of the castle and onto the courtyard outside. The two escapees were just about to bolt for the woods until they heard a voice cry, “Aunt Diana! Stop!” They turned to see that it was Queen Grimhilde, emerging from the castle herself with a pleading look that Diana had found to be completely out of character for a villainess like her.

“We have been spotted!” The guard exclaimed and then instructed to Diana, “Go! Run as far as you can! I will hold her off!”

“Wait!” The Queen cried. “It’s me! Your niece! Tracy!”

Upon hearing that name come out of the Queen’s voice, Diana did not move an inch from where she stood; instead she started to approach Grimhilde with a stunned look upon her face. “Tracy?”

The guard soon held Diana back, preventing her from taking another step toward the Queen. “No, it’s a trick!”

“How the heck is it a trick?” Diana hysterically inquired.

“Her Magic Mirror must have revealed facts about you…things the Queen can use to prevent you from ever leaving the castle like she is at this moment.”

Listening to the guard, Diana realized that he was right in his assumption; of course, that did not keep her from quizzing the Queen just to be certain. “Alright. If you are my niece, then you wouldn’t mind answering this…” She then asked the Queen a question in Swahili, a language born out of Africa – a place that she knew Joanie and Tracy had been prior to the insanity that she was involved in.

After the question was asked, the Queen had done something that neither Diana or the guard saw coming – she responded in Swahili. Diana understood exactly what was said to her, but the guard did not; curiously, he asked, “What did you ask her?”

Diana smiled and revealed, “I asked what her favorite Disney movie is.”

The guard raised a confused eyebrow. “Diz...nee…move…ee?”

Leaving the guard to figure out what took place, Diana approached Tracy and warmly embraced her. “I’ve missed you so much, Aunt Diana!” Tracy said with tears falling from the eyes of the woman whose body she had possessed.

After embracing her, Diana looked up and down at Tracy, shaking her head in disbelief. “What happened to you, kiddo? How the heck did you end up here as the Evil Queen?”

Tracy shook the Queen’s head in the same manner. “It’s a long story, Aunt Diana…one that would take a ton of chapters to tell.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Tracy brought her aunt and the Queen’s guard back to the private chamber where she revealed all of the details that followed after Diana was imprisoned within the Snow White realm. The things that Diana heard from Tracy sounded like something out of a bad science fiction film, including the fact that Bunsen’s machine transported Joanie and the Muppets thirty-three years into the future and that the “Tracy” she was hearing all of this from was the one from the year 2010. As soon as Tracy’s story concluded to present time (or a reasonable facsimile thereof), Diana felt as if her head were to explode from all of the craziness that happened while she was imprisoned in the Queen’s castle.

“Whoa.” Diana uttered. “As Joanie would always say, that is one groovy scene if I ever heard one.” She then looked to Tracy and inquisitively asked, “They still say that in 2010?”

Hesitating with her response a little, Tracy informed, “Well…let’s just say there are too many to keep up with myself, Aunt Diana.”

The guard himself appeared surprised from all that Tracy explained, glancing to the Magic Mirror and concluding, “So the Queen hasn’t gone completely mad, it seems. Her stories of other worlds beyond this one are true.”

“Is there any way we can see what’s going on in our world now?” Diana hopefully inquired.

Tracy turned to the mirror and asked, “Can we?”

“The place that you wish to see…can certainly be offered to thee.” The Mirror answered. “Behold…”

The Mirror’s face once again changed to a swirling mist as Tracy and Diana looked on with much zeal, while the guard looked on with great curiosity. As soon as the mist settled, the group was met with the shocking sight of an intense confrontation taking place between their friends and family and the Queen, who was masquerading as Tracy, in the real world. The Queen was practically ravaging her way through the Muppet Theater, using evil magic to hurl a group of people whom Tracy and Diana did not recognize into the empty seats closest to the stage before focusing on the others. Sean, Kimberly, Ciciley, and Meagan retreated into Bunsen’s lab with the Muppets and a wounded Joanie. Upon seeing the wounded Joanie, a nervous hand went to Diana’s mouth, signifying the horror that went through her as she helplessly observed the scene.

Buzz Lightyear soon emerged into the scene, hearing the commotion from inside the dressing room where he kept watch over Beast, and confronted the Evil Queen. The space ranger gave her a warning to cease her attacks by pointing his laser directly at her head. Robin, who was being held under the Queen’s arm, wisely informed Buzz that it was not Tracy who he was warning, but the Evil Queen from Snow White possessing Tracy. Although Buzz did not understand what the small frog was telling him, he knew whoever the woman was posed as a threat to everyone inside the theater.

Observing Buzz’s impressive, high-tech suit, the Queen chanted a magic spell that suddenly caused the suit to malfunction on the space ranger. Buzz’s wings activated without his command, and he rocketed upward, crashing through the ceiling and ending up inside the attic. Chunks of debris rained down in front of the Queen before she walked across and entered Bunsen’s lab. Once the Queen was within the lab, Bunsen bravely stood before her and stated, “Stay where you are! If you take one more step, I’ll have my assistant Beaker set a miscalculation over the machine that will activate an ‘event horizon’!”

Bunsen sounded extremely nervous on his threat, and Beaker was equally so when he meeped in the same manner while standing near the computer. Because of the nervousness within the two Muppet scientists, the Queen grinned as she motioned to the computer and uttered another chant that caused it and all of the other equipment in the room to explode in a hail of fiery sparks. A massive tremor then came over the lab as the Magic Gateway’s chamber door exploded outward, flying into Sean and knocking him unconscious to the floor. Joanie cried out her son’s name and attempted to go to his aide, but the Queen kept her from doing so by hurling her to the floor. Having already sustained major injuries, Joanie fell unconscious herself.

An intense white light emerged from the exposed chamber; upon seeing it, the Queen used her magic to hurl Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Bean, Scooter, and Kimberly into it. Meagan, Ciciley, Rizzo, Bobo, and Clifford were soon flung into the light as well, disappearing instantly. Witnessing what the Queen was doing to their friends, Bunsen and Beaker tried to stop her by grabbing onto her arms. The attack by the two Muppet scientists led to Robin’s freedom from the Queen’s grasp, and the tiny frog escaped from the lab before he was banished from the real world as well. The Queen physically threw Bunsen and Beaker off of her, sending them smacking into the floor and dropping into unconsciousness just as Joanie and Sean were.

The Queen finally focused her attention on the Magic Gateway and uttered a long chant that consumed the mechanism in strange flames that melted it away, extinguishing the light that was emitting from the chamber. With the deed done, the Queen departed from the ravaged lab with a sinister smile. Tracy and Diana watched on the mirror as the fiery sparks from the destroyed equipment grew into larger bits of flames that scattered through the lab, consuming the wooden staircase leading into the area; thankfully, the flames only ravaged it partially, still allowing some access. The image of the staircase was the last thing that they saw before the Magic Mirror returned to its normal form – his emotionless face staring back at them.

Feeling cold after witnessing the horrifying scene from the real world, Tracy and Diana turned to each other, both women scared senseless. Not before long did they heard a weird noise within the chamber, followed by the sound of bodies hitting the cold, hard floor. Tracy, Diana, and the Queen’s guard turned to find the very same people who were sent through the Magic Gateway by the Evil Queen within her private chamber in the Snow White realm. Kimberly, Ciciley, Meagan, and the Muppets were all there, alive and well yet slightly beaten-up from their rocky arrival.

Pleased to see that everyone made it safely through the Gateway and arrived in that particular realm, Tracy and Diana smiled; however, their smiles vanished once they realized there was no way back to the real world for any of them with the Gateway destroyed.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT​

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I know, right? It's so thick you can cut it with a knife! :wink:

Now the story goes back to where it began as it grows closer to its climatic ending. I know many of you will love the next chapter to come - it ties in nicely with the sequel. :smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Time Zone – Unknown (Part One)

Brandy slowly regained consciousness after being thrown into the empty seats near the stage in the auditorium, having landed awkwardly in one of them; her upper body slid in between the cushions, trapping her arms and keeping her in a bent-forward position. Squirming a little, Brandy attempted to free herself from the uncomfortable position she was in, but to no avail. It was not long before she felt something grab her hips and pull her out of the spot with great force. Turning to her rescuer, Brandy noticed it was Joie, who regained consciousness herself along with Gina, Bella, and Michelle shortly before Brandy had.

“You okay, kid?” Joie asked her.

Brandy nodded. “I’m fine. Are you girls alright?”

“We’re fine.” Michelle confirmed with a nod.

After seeing that the five of them were in one piece, Brandy grew concerned for the others, including Sean. Just as she thought of him, Brandy suddenly spotted Sean and Joanie running across the stage and both failing to notice Brandy, Joie, Gina, Bella, or Michelle standing within the auditorium. As the two entered backstage right, Brandy could hear Sean ask his mother from the area, “Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Are you…are you alright?”

“That music…it’s bringing back so many memories. I…I can’t exactly explain it. Just…Just trust me, okay?”

Brandy then heard the stage door open and one of the two (presumably Joanie) leave the building. Curious to know what transpired while she and the girls were unconscious, Brandy headed onto the stage and dashed backstage right with Joie, Gina, Bella, and Michelle following. The girls found Sean standing in the doorway, looking out into an empty back alley with a puzzled look on his face. Curious to know what happened, Brandy asked Sean, “Where did Joanie go?”

Sean shook his head and answered, “I wish I knew. One minute, I’m watching her leave the Theater, and then…she’s gone!”

“Well, where did she go?” Gina elaborated on Brandy’s question.

“That’s what I’m telling you…she vanished out of thin air.” Sean stated as clearly as possible. “She stepped one foot out of the building and disappeared right in front of me.”

Hearing this, Brandy turned to her wristband and brought up a holographic display that appeared somewhat static, despite having been fully charged prior to the “incident” with the Evil Queen. Glancing at the see-through, blue-and-purple data display, Brandy squinted closely and uttered, “Oh, man…”

“What? What’s up?” Joie asked.

Brandy paused for a brief time and answered, “Well…amongst other things, the Theater is currently surrounded by an unknown form of energy that my computer isn’t able to detect…it could’ve been what took Joanie.”

Sean nodded, appearing to understand the possibility. “With that magical transformation she underwent in the Aladdin world, I wouldn’t be too surprised if this ‘energy’ might be the same as whatever gave her those magic powers.” He then shook his head and added, “Bunsen’s machine really did a number of everything and everyone around it. My sisters are gone, Kermit and the other Muppets are gone, and now my mother’s gone. Who knows how this might affect the timeline…”

Seeing how distraught Sean was, Brandy glanced at her other hand – the one that was not bound with a metal wristband. She sighed and told him, “I’m your daughter.” Hearing her words, the heads of Joie, Gina, Bella, and Michelle snapped up in surprise – more from Joie and Gina than Bella and Michelle.

Sean glanced at her, caught off guard by what she just said. “What?”

“I might as well come out and say it now because I may never have a chance again, but…my name is Brandy Thomas…I’m your daughter from twenty-seven years in the future.”

Sean did the math in his head and estimated on the year. “2037.” He smiled upon Brandy and remarked, “To be honest, I kind of figured you were.”

Brandy’s eyebrows raised in surprise. “Really? For how long?”

“Ciciley caught on back when we were in Agrabah – told me that you look a lot like Joanie and me as well.” Sean informed. “I guess the ‘color barrier’ switches each generation.” His statement made Brandy chuckle a little. “What I can’t figure out is why you never told me?” The question he put upon his future daughter gave him a sudden sense of déjà vu; it was close to the same one that Joanie asked him not very long ago.

“I just didn’t want it to affect my existence by telling you who I was and where I came from.” Brandy opened up. “I guess it really doesn’t matter, after seeing how you and Grandmama connected.”

Listening to Brandy’s reasons for keeping the truth that she was his daughter a secret, Sean felt more than determined to get Joanie back to the Muppet Theater from wherever it was that she vanished to. Without warning, he took a step past the doorway and onto the concrete outside, much to the shock of Brandy and the other girls. Brandy screamed for him to wait and stop before his foot touched the outdoor ground, but it was already down before she said anything. Even Sean expected something strange to occur, such as vanishing from sight himself; however, after a few seconds, he and the ladies realized that he was still standing where he was.

“Dude! Don’t scare us like that again!” Gina exclaimed.

“Sorry.” Sean uttered. “I know Joanie still might be somewhere here in Orlando, and I’m going to find her…for both of our sakes.” He placed a comforting hand on Brandy’s shoulder while openly volunteering for the task that he placed upon himself and then ran out of sight.

Brandy tried to call her father back, but he was already away before she had a chance. Watching Sean make his departure, Michelle smiled and said, “Your father is one brave man, Brandy.”

“He should’ve waited before I gave him the other bit of news I discovered.” Brandy stated.

“What other bit of news?” Joie inquired.

Brandy sighed in grief and replied, “We’re not in Orlando anymore. We’re in Anaheim.”

“California?!” Joie yelled in shock. “How did we get all the way out here?”

“It has to be another side effect from whatever Bunsen’s machine has done now.” Brandy presumed. “But that’s not the worst of it…”

Gina rolled her eyes in aggravation. “I’m almost afraid to ask, but…what is ‘the worst of it?’”

“According to my computer, we’re in another version of Anaheim, California.”

“Another version?” Bella uttered.

Joie added to the confusion by saying, “As in…?”

“Another dimension.” Brandy clarified.

TO BE CONTINUED...

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Time Zone – Unknown (Part Two)

After running a few blocks away from the Muppet Theater, things did not start to look familiar whatsoever to Sean. Most of the street names appeared differently than when he last remembered them; many of them were Californian street names than they were Floridian. Soon the streets were not the only things that became unrecognizable; several places were different as well. It was not long before Sean witnessed the biggest difference of all…

Without even realizing where he was, Sean came directly across what looked to the entrance into the Disneyland Resort; he would have first thought that he misread the sign as “Disneyland” and not “Disney World,” but the entrance looked exactly as it appeared in Anaheim, California. As he stood awestruck at the colorful Disneyland Resort sign with many models of Mickey Mouse-shaped balloons “hovering” over it, several people passed by him, walking under the sign and into the path leading straight to the intersection of the Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure, and Downtown Disney. Eventually, three young blondes stopped as they passed by Sean, and one of them happily exclaimed, “Sean! You’re here!”

Quickly noticing that the woman was addressing him, he looked to her and asked, “Do I know you?”

“Now what way is that to talk to your dear old sister, man?” The woman remarked, suddenly taking him by the hand and leading him into the Disneyland Resort. “C’mon! We’re goin’ to miss the cast member preview while it’s still happenin’!”

The other two blondes followed Sean and the one who appeared to be the oldest amongst them. The youngest blonde of the three, who looked to be a few years younger than Sean, soon curiously asked him, “Hey, why aren’t you wearin’ your tag?”

Sean realized what she meant when he spotted a nametag pinned on her shirt that read the name of “Aubrie.” Glancing amongst the other two blondes, he noticed their names to be “Danny” and “Feather.” Their nametags signified that they were cast members of the Disneyland Resort, which they believed Sean to have been as well. “Uh…I left it home.” It was a lame lie, but it was definitely a believable one for the three women.

Feather, the one blonde who was practically pulling Sean’s arm off, simply stated in response to the situation, “It’s cool. We’re invited to have friends and family anyway.”

“Man! I am pumped about this new ride!” Danny said before nudging to Sean and asking, “How about you, bro?”

Sean attempted to mask his confusion with excitement. “Um, yeah! I’m really stoked about it.” Using the mock excitement to his advantage, he then requested, “Hey, do one of you have a map of the park? I just want to get a good look at it before we show up at the gate.”

“I’ve got one.” Aubrie handed the Disneyland Park brochure over to Sean, and he unfolded it to look over the map of the park. Sean had only been to Disneyland once with Meagan and Ciciley last summer and practically studied the park map while spending a day there. What he saw on the map looked the same with only one very noticeable (and eerie) difference – right where Space Mountain was supposed to be, there stood the iconic 18-story geodesic sphere from Walt Disney World’s Epcot theme park where it was known as “Spaceship Earth.”

However, on the Disneyland park map, the geodesic sphere went under the attraction name “World of Disney.” The opening date for the attraction was listed for July 2011. Upon seeing the date, Sean instinctively asked the three blondes, “What is today?”

Feather turned her head, looking a little confused. “Huh?”

“Today…What’s today?”

Exchanging puzzled glances with Danny and Aubrie, Feather answered, “It’s Thursday.”

“No, I mean the date.” Sean clarified.

The four suddenly stopped just a few feet from the ticket booth near the intersection and Danny inquired in great concern, “Sean, are you okay? We don’t have to go if you’re…”

“Would you please just tell me the date?!” Sean frantically requested.

Aubrie paused before she replied, “It’s the thirtieth of June…2011.”

It was just as Sean thought…he was no longer in his time, in the state of Florida, or even (possibly) in the right plane of existence. The first thing that came to mind upon receiving his answer from Aubrie was Bunsen Honeydew’s machine and where it currently got him.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Plugging myself back in after the forum change. Hope to get updates again.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Two chapters in one day!
I hope this is a recurring pattern!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Two chapters in one day!
I hope this is a recurring pattern!
Actually, it's just one chapter split into two parts. The new format won't allow me to post anymore than 10,000 characters, which is about three pages or less. Good thing I didn't have a longer chapter to post. :-P