Wizard of Oz video clips

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hi all,

As you know, the new movie will be airing in just over two weeks in the United States. The ratings need to do well, so I'm sure you'd all agree that getting the word out to those who are able to tune in, is pretty helpful. Disney's a marketing machine not to be reckoned with (I expect to see a decent push over the next couple of weeks in addition to the already great coverage the Muppets have been getting), but it never hurts to lend an extra hand.

That said, I've put together all the video clips that have been made available to us so far at the following page:

http://mfiles.scarecroe.com/oz/

Please feel free to share this with anyone and everyone via email, blogs, journals and other forums you may frequent. Wikipedia, Tough Pigs and the IMDb already have links, so I hope the airdate will get some exposure through those venues.

I've been visting various Ashanti and Wizard of Oz fan forums all over the web, and I can tell you that Muppet fans are not the only group genuinely excited for this. With any luck, I'd love for more groups to fall in line and tune in on May 20th.

Take care!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Oh! PS: If anyone knows how I can get my hands on the "By the Book" episode of Muppet Babies, I'd be greatful. I'd love to share a clip of the Oz material from that episode. I can be reached at croe |at| scarecroe.com (or I think you can email me through the forum).

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, that's spectacular. That 1981 clip is solid gold!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
That 1981 clip of Muppets Go To The Movies was great! Janice had me laughing. I miss Richard's and Jim's characters.......

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Wow, that's spectacular. That 1981 clip is solid gold!
You can say that again.

Can anyone going to get an Mp3 version of this for us?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I miss Richard's and Jim's characters.......

ryan
You know, it's funny you mention that, because when I saw it (after watching all the new promotional stuff) it made me so happy to see the originals (Frank too) and yet so sad at the same time. I can't wait to see this new MWoO, I'm hoping some old magic is there.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I also liked the ending to the Wizard of Oz song where they reprised what they sang in the Brooke Shields episode.

ryan

christyb

Reaction score
Wow! This is great. Thanks for sharing with us Scarecroe. I loved the classic clip and all the others.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I don't have the RealPlayer so I can't watch those clips. Is there a way to get them in another format, or will/ should I download that player to watch them? :smirk: