Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Grover Monster/theprawncracker

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Back at home... Hmmm, I kinda liked Bunsen Space Hospital.
*Changes channel. Wonder if the Monster-Thon's started for Grover's campaign yet. At least those guys know how to get things done, and won't quit until it gets done.

Luke

Reaction score
* Hands in "Get Out Of Jail Free" card from Muppet Monopoly. Vibs and Beau are let out of jail and walk free with their reputations intact. *

(glad i finally reached you with Bunsen Space Hospital, we're not all Penguins and smut here at Dr Bunz HQ .... nearly, but not quite!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Two more tentacles shoot out and grab hold of Bo and Vibs, while another one places an "Exhibit B" label on the Get Out of Jail Free card.
You're just making it worse for yourselves. *Releases Bo and Vibs back into cell, locks the door, and turns on the TV.
Just sit there and keep quiet... Squid on Patrol's coming up next on the Grover Monster-Thon.

Luke

Reaction score
Penguin Announcer: .... And we're back with more Bunzathon. Here's your host ..... Dr Bunz

*canned applause*

Dr Bunz: Thank you fans, voters paid and unpaid - and those who voted in exchange for Piggy pictures or Bill Baretta souvenirs. It's getting very exciting, only one day of voting left and we're tied. So c'mon guys, i'm reaching out to you ..... scroll up and make your mark on the Bunz !

**** goes into celebrity phone room ****

Dr Bunz: Now many Muppets volunteered to answer the phones for us, and we blackmailed the others so lets meet them. Ah hello, Pee Pee

Pepe: Hola lady viewers. This is Pepe. I am a King Prawn hokay? I am looking to meet a lady with good Bunz si? Cos i'm big fans of Bunz hokay? Vote Bunz .... or i will spank you, i will spank your Bunz hokay?

Dr Bunz: Indeed Pee Pee, well THAT will probably get us taken off the air. Ah here's Johnny Fiama and his monkey bodyguard Sal Manilla.

Sal: Hey back off Bunz, no interviews. Johnny Fiama's on the phone to his Mama

Johhny: *into phone* Yes Mama, I got the pasta sauce, and the clean underwear, and Sal's ironed my vest.

Dr Bunz: Moving on .... ah, here's former candidate Miss Piggy. What a lovely suprise ......

Miss Piggy Bonjour Monsiour Honeydew. Moi is hoping the voting is going well for you ....

Dr Bunz: Always room for more votes Miss Piggy. Strange, i thought things were quite hostile between us before. Did you come here for the free buffet?

Miss Piggy: *angry* Enough of the food jokes melonhead. *looks to camera sweetly* Miss Piggy is always happy to appear on tele-vision. Especially when you have provided such a generous clothing budget for moi.

Dr Bunz: We did? *whispers to Penguin aide - It's tax deductible right?* Ah, and here's head of merchandising, Rizzo The Rat.

Rizzo: T-shirts, caps, short shorts, Bunz Thongs - Get em while they're overpriced and the Ebay markets good. Limited stock - The Dr Bunz Party Blowout!

Dr Bunz: Party blowout? Is that like a Party Blower?

Rizzo: Yeah, we're gonna have a party tommorow night, and if you lose this thing it'll be a blowout. Then we'll go get drunk on wine and cheese at the Grover party.

Penguin Announcer: .... and now, here it is, our feature once in a lifetime presentation performance of PENGUIN (SWAN) LAKE. To preserve the dignity of this moment, there will be no flash photography.

* cuts to stage where Penguins are dancing the sugar plum fairy in tutus backed by a Chicken orchestra*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Recording Penguin Swan Lake on vidcam for uploading to youtube and Muppet Musique later on.
*Holding up sign that reads "Vote for Grover! Vote for Grover, so says Bunsen Honeydew."

Luke

Reaction score
* Dr Bunsen has somewhat bitter campaign manager of former candidate evicted via Rentro Security Services and put into Muppet jail for illegal video recording. *

There is no hostility between the Grover/Bunsen camps, and neither of us will stand for campaign sabotage during this monumental broadcast.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So where do you usually go?
*Laugh from the hecklers booth.

Oh come on Bunsen... It's OK to have a recording of the great penguin ballet performance for posterity. Besides, if it was always banned to do so, we wouldn't have such a great tribute like Jim's memorial services to remember him by after his death.
And when did I say it was Scooter who was recording the performance? Eh, just let it go man.

*Goes back home to watch some Batswatch.

Luke

Reaction score
Hey dude, you'll have to talk to the Penguins agent Bernie. The Penguins are sacred. However we'll let you out of jail in exchange for Beau and Vibs! lol

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... So's Jim. Besides, my legal team already sprung me. As for Bo and Vibs, they'll get out tomorrow, let 'em chill till then, they don't seem to mind it too much.

Luke

Reaction score
VOTES VOTES, WE BOTH NEED YOUR VOTES!

(otherwise the Penguins can't do the victory cha-cha-cha)