• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. The show debuts on PBS next Sunday at 7|6c and an official DVD is on the way.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Will any of Jim Henson's kids be in the new Muppet movie?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Even though it is being done by the Walt Disney company, one has to wonder if the company will allow any of Jim's Kids or Grandkids making cameo appearances in this new Muppet Movie ?

I mean even though it is the Muppets comeback into theaters, Jim Henson pressence is still felt within their new trailers. :smile:

So do any of you think it's possible for Jim's kids and/or Grandkids to make an appearance or so in this new Muppet Movie ?

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'd love to see this. We know the Henson lot was used for shooting and images of Jim are in the film...why not include a living Henson - we got them as SST hidden gems, why not in the new movie?

And of course i'm hoping for Muppeteer cameos as well.