Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
More like "regressed" ... the more I dwell on it, the more I convince myself we're seeing a return of Baby Scooter, at least in terms of personality and voice.

Redsonga

Reaction score
More like "regressed" ... the more I dwell on it, the more I convince myself we're seeing a return of Baby Scooter, at least in terms of personality and voice.
I don't think that is really a bad thing :smile:(but then I liked and knew him a lot more as a baby than as an adult since I hardly saw any of TMS when I was little)..at least he is getting some sort of character again, he seemed a little lost lately...

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, he seems to be more of a background, one liner type character. TOO one dimensional. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing more dimensions out of him.

Daniel

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Redsonga said:
I don't think that is really a bad thing :smile:(but then I liked and knew him a lot more as a baby than as an adult since I hardly saw any of TMS when I was little)..at least he is getting some sort of character again, he seemed a little lost lately...
Must ... resist ... Krishna ... joke ... not ... resisting ... well ...

Edit: I remember TMS, but as a geek, I preferred geek Scooter to suck-up Scooter.

unclematt

Reaction score
I would prefer any Scooter to no Scooter at all. I just think they had had the voice right. And then all of a sudden it wasnt.

Redsonga

Reaction score
They'd have to find a performer for the puppet they would have to build for her and with her go-fer geek brother relapsing into a mode unseen for years (i.e. he's becoming less of a main character again), what would Skeeter do once she was to appear?
Make him more of a main character :smile: Actually I think he going forward not back:excited:

unclematt

Reaction score
I think bringing in a Skeeter Muppet would do nothing but help push Scooter to the forefront.

unclematt

Reaction score
but the best part is she can evolve into whatever they want her to be without a big story