why I like Scooter

Scooter

Reaction score
Hey- I've been given a few questions as to why I like Scooter.
Instead of answering them individually I am posting it so I can hear from other people why they like Scooter.
So, Why do YOU like Scooter?

I like him because he somewhat like myself. He is the stage manager for the muppet show and also performs there. I am one of the assistant directors at my school and I am also a performer. The other reason is, I JUST LIKE HIM. Does there need to be anymore of a reason?

I'd like to hear from other Scooter fans.

---Scooter---
:wink:

We Got Us

Reaction score
I like him because he's funny without straying to far from being a real person. He reminds me very often of 14-year-old kids that I've worked with/clowned with/gone to prom with. He's very enthusiastic, and cute in a Walter-ish way. Plus Richard just put so much youthful energy into his portrayal that sometimes I want to squeal at the simplest things he says. (I:E: "15 seconds to curtain!") Course' I'm a weird sentimental teenage girl.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I like him because he's usually one of the first to join in at music numbers, followed by Fozzie, Rowlf, Kermit, Gonzo.. He's also best friends with said four, showing he's accepting of everyone. He also takes things as they come, and semi-sarcastic, like I was back in the day...Now I'm Crow T. Robot/Tom Servo sarcastic 25/8

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I like him because he's adorkable and he's got this brightness to his disposition and overall person. He's very lovable and such a friendly little nerd :wink: <3

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I like him because just like the others, he's funny, and quite good at what he does. He's a good Muppet, AFAIAC (as far as I am concerned)!

We Got Us

Reaction score
Now I'm Crow T. Robot/Tom Servo sarcastic 25/8
Yip-yip-yippee! A fellow Muppet/misty fan!!! Ain't the world just great? Hey, I'm new to this: can anyone tell me how to show who quoted what please? I know where the button is and how to copy and paste quotes, but where do I show what member they came from? I would really appreciate the help.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Something I love about early Scooter is how he would try to get on everyone's good side, all the while serving his own desire to get on stage, lol.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Something I love about early Scooter is how he would try to get on everyone's good side, all the while serving his own desire to get on stage, lol.
LOL, I know. And in the new movie he says he never goes on stage. Haha, right Scooter...
I also love that about him, he such a big fan of everybody else (kind of like Walter).

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
LOL, I know. And in the new movie he says he never goes on stage. Haha, right Scooter...
Well that's a sort of standard plot device: "Create a conflict where there previously was none in order to give a character an important scene." Lol

Despite that I did like that scene because it actually was very Scooter. I mean he's not sure how to host a show so Kermit tells him to picture the audience naked. Scooter takes this a little too literally and thinks this is a requirement of hosting duties. After that's done, he's perfectly confident he can continue as host, lol. Sort of that logical illogic Scooter occasionally exhibited, lol.