Why don't you watch Bear everyday?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You should find other things to try out besides watching shows. Trust me, it can be a leading factor of depression if you binge something too much. Take it from my own experience. I have binged watch anime for like an entire week going through seasons and seasons and then find myself just being completely dis-interested in anything else once I find myself needing a break. It’s not healthy.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You should find other things to try out besides watching shows. Trust me, it can be a leading factor of depression if you binge something too much. Take it from my own experience. I have binged watch anime for like an entire week going through seasons and seasons and then find myself just being completely dis-interested in anything else once I find myself needing a break. It’s not healthy.
I agree.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I want to know why you guys don't watch Bear everyday
Because we have jobs, lives, family and friends to be with and take care of. I used to love Bear when I was very little. Does it suck the show isn't on anymore? Yeah it does. I would love it if the new generation of kids could watch it, but I'm not going to obsess over it. If you are depressed seek medical help.