Why do you love your fave Muppet?

gfarkwort

Reaction score
My favorite character is Big Bird.....because he is calm and likes to learn new things but when he gets upset he gets really worked up.....I think thats sorta like me

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I like Zoot for some reason, followed by Rowlf a close second. I guess I like Zoot because we hardly know anything about him, other than he sleeps all the time and plays the saxophone. I like Rowlf because he is laid back and easy going.

ryan

zootlove

Reaction score
If anyone has noticed I am a Zoot person. And my brother asked my that exact question (why do you love that muppet). I told him that I liked him because he is quiet, sleeps most of the time and also because he is just interesting. With the sunglasses (you never see off), the hat and his saxiphone. If no one understands I will try again in a more understanding way, Okay :cool:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I really love Floyd, obviously. He's a cool cat, what can I say? He's always throwing out great puns that make me laugh every time. He sticks up for Janice, so he's cool that way. I love looking at him, he's just really interesting. And he's a musician. :sing:

My other favourite has to be Wembley, though. Wembley is innocent, honest, fun, excited, and really fun to watch and listen to. And he has mad scatting skills!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
My favorites.

Kermit- Because, well, what can I say, he's Kermit. I just plain love him.

Rowlf- Because he's supportive when you need support and funny when you need to laugh. Plus he plays piano, and he looks like he gives REALLY good hugs.

Robin- Because he is just so sweet and innocent, and he knows how it feels to be ignored sometimes- something I can definately empathize with. And because of his relationship with his Uncle Kermit, which is just so sweet... wait, I already said that he's sweet... well, it's a little different... oh, you know what I mean.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I like Fozzie. something about the whole insecure yet lovable thing. The fact that he keeps trying and his loyalty to kermit (well except for the whole bit where he's curious if Doc Hopper is interested in bears in the muppet movie).