Why did they cancel Muppets Tonight so quickly?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
time to go to henson and demand them to put the classic characters in the movies and specials with more of a part..

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
That's not Pepe's fault. That is the fault of the screenwriters. They must find writing for Pepe fresh and interesting.
yeah...pepe is the one that can stray.....(i said this somewhere else but oh well!!!) who else would leave with a banker, and have intentions to shake some bon bons??? pepe's kinda like a scapegoat. if they need someone to do something wrong, pepe can do it!!!

i mean i love rowlf and the EM but do we want to see them do stuff like that? (well i don't know bryon might want to see janis shaking some bon bons...) and you can't stay mad at pepe. he does all this stuff wrong, but he is a smooth talker...

pepe is also used to help build a new fanbase, i think...

yes i agree there are more characters we need to see more often, VMMCM seemed like a good start, we saw a lot more of scooter (though i still don't get the lamp shade thing) and we saw rowlf, and even heard janis, so it looks like someone is listening to the fans!

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
we saw a lot more of scooter (though i still don't get the lamp shade thing)
For some reason, it's something drunks do at parties. :big_grin:

I bet Scooter's a real part-goer late at night! Tips the bottle, shakes HIS bon bon. That stuff.:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Sorry, Scoot.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ok thanks for shedding some light on that (excuse the pun)

there's some bad thoughts for me to have nightmares tonight....

Sarah

hdofu

Reaction score
My guess would have been it was that new host, he just was not able to fill Kermits fins... I mean shoes :big_grin: as they even made fun of in the first episode. It was like when Dauget took over for <Mulder on the X Files or when Andy Dick took over for Don Adams on Get Smart.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by hdofu
he just was not able to fill Kermits fins... I mean shoes
*runs around in circles screaming* HDOFU MADE A FUNNY!!!

i am acting a little odd today................................................hehe..

Sarah

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Originally posted by Super Scooter
For some reason, it's something drunks do at parties. :big_grin:

I bet Scooter's a real part-goer late at night! Tips the bottle, shakes HIS bon bon. That stuff.:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Sorry, Scoot.
So that explains the opening number that he thought up for the Sandy Duncan episode. Lol.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
aww now i am REALLY going to have weird dreams about scooter

Sarah

Movies205

Reaction score
Sorry to defer off topic but I must defend Star Trek Nemesis... IT ROCKED! LOL IT was a great movie, though it try to be a lot like Star Trek 2 it was a great movie and hte only reason it doing bad is because of Lord of the Rings...