Whose autograph do you have?

Rowlfy

Reaction score
I have an "Art of the Muppets" Poster autographed by Jane Henson, and a person note to me "Muppet Molly". I did meet her and Heather.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I am hopefully working on Steve Whitmire's after I get this birthday card sent out to him that is obviously not gonna be there on his real birthday which is...tomorrow but better late then never. :stick_out_tongue:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I'm more about getting photos with the performers these days rather than getting autographs, but out of the Muppet performers who's autographs I DO have: Steve Whitmire's, Carroll Spinney's, Jane Henson, Cheryl Henson, Kevin Clash, Jerry Nelson and my personal achievement: Frank Oz's seen in my avatar! But I've met most of the key performers at this point but I've gotten photos with them.

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
I'm more about getting photos with the performers these days rather than getting autographs, but out of the Muppet performers who's autographs I DO have: Steve Whitmire's, Carroll Spinney's, Jane Henson, Cheryl Henson, Kevin Clash, Jerry Nelson and my personal achievement: Frank Oz's seen in my avatar! But I've met most of the key performers at this point but I've gotten photos with them.
I'm about half and half (photos vs autographs), although it's probably leaning more towards autographs these days. I think circumstances sometimes dictate that. But there are times where I'll just bring a camera and not consider trying to get them to sign anything. One photo that I really just lucked into is of Jane Henson in front of Jim's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I added another autograph to my collection today.........

Enjoy

A very happy Chris.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I added another autograph to my collection today.........

Enjoy

A very happy Chris.
Congratulations, Chris, on meeting Brian Henson! Where did you see him? I've met him twice now, once at a live performance of Stuffed and Unstrung (aka Puppet Up!) and once at a taping for Celebrity Apprentice. He was very nice about taking a pic with me as well.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Congratulations, Chris, on meeting Brian Henson! Where did you see him? I've met him twice now, once at a live performance of Stuffed and Unstrung (aka Puppet Up!) and once at a taping for Celebrity Apprentice. He was very nice about taking a pic with me as well.
Met him at puppet up too. It's here in the UK right now, I'm seeing the final performance in 3 hours!! Brian was very happy to sign my picture and have a photo taken with me. I also met him before in 1996!

Chris

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Man, I'm reading all these posts feeling mega jealous! I sent a letter off to Steve Whitmire a few months ago, but I highly doubt I'll get anything back. The only way I'll ever get an autograph is if I fly to America and hunt them down.

Can anybody PM me with a reliable address other than the Sesame Workshop one. I'd really appreciate it!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Met him at puppet up too. It's here in the UK right now, I'm seeing the final performance in 3 hours!! Brian was very happy to sign my picture and have a photo taken with me. I also met him before in 1996!

Chris
Yeah Brian's really nice to the fans. Did you enjoy Puppet Up? I LOVED the show when I saw it. I hope they bring it back to NYC again soon.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Guys, I hate to burst your bubbles, but there really are no more reliable address out there for the Muppet performers. Your best bet would be the Sesame Workshop address, or the address of the location of the next Muppet movie (after Muppets Most Wanted). I'm sorry, but I haven't seen ANYONE get ANYTHING back from ANY address since early 2011, where someone sent Jerry Nelson a letter and a couple of pictures at the Sesame Workshop address, and received the pictures signed six months later.

If anyone EVER finds a reliable address, please share it here.
Not true. I sent a letter to Carrol Spinney at a Sesame address and got two awesome signed pictures from Big Bird and Oscar from him nearly a month later.