Whose autograph do you have?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I've got:

a photocopy form Jim Henson
one by Zoe and Fran Brill (not photocopy)
one by Grover
and one by Big Bird (with a form letter)

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Caroll Spinney drew Big Bird in my sketchbook at BAM, and yes, he signed it.

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
travellingpat, that's quite a collection you have! And you visited Sesame Street in November? I didn't realize you could do that. How does one go about setting that up?

Murray

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I have a picture at home of the tv show "Dinosaurs" and Steve Whitmire signed it with an arrow pointing to Robbie. I got this when I was ten and I was jumping up and down when I got it. It meant a lot to me then and it still means a lot to me today.:smile:

faze

Reaction score
i have a autographed photo of praiire dawn and fran brill, cookie monster and david rudman, today in the mail i got - elmo, oscar the grouch, telly and ernie and bert

suprisingly i wrote to them and didnt get a letter back from them, is it because they are busy with the new season?

Animal Jam

Reaction score
All I have is a autographed pic of Sonia Manzano with her dog book(forget the name) when she came to Sesame Place(It's about an hour & a half from my house). I need to write to some of those adresses! I need some autographs!

Monster

Reaction score
I have a copy of "Jim Henson, The Works" and everytime I go either to the set or when anyone comes here to my job at Sesame Workshop I ask them to sign it by their pictures. I think I have everyone now, except, of course, Jim Henson and Richard Hunt. Kevin Clash is a very good friend and I get autographs for many friends and family.

Ray and Mia

Reaction score
So far i've collected autographs from: Galactic Gangster, Ferris the Ferret, Marty the Monster, Big Bird and Elmo.