Whose autograph do you have?

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
i have david kayes. you know the voice of megatron in beast wars and numerous other things.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mona Marshall, voice of cartoon version of Mokey count?

I'm counting it. Got that one.

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
Even though I didn't have tickets to Comic-Con, I went down to San Diego last weekend to try to meet the Muppet performers. I didn't see Eric or Dave, but I did manage to catch Bill and Steve, and those were the two I needed to complete a couple of autograph sets.

I have a Fraggle Rock annual that I took to MuppetFest, and I got it signed by Steve, Dave, Jerry, and Karen. Jerry was the only one who also signed for his character. It stayed that way for about ten years. A couple of years ago things started falling into place, and I got Kathy Mullen's autograph and the rest of the character signatures, completed with the addition of Wembley last weekend.

I also have a Muppet Telethon program from "The Muppets". Since it is a prop program all of the pages are blank, so I turned it into an autograph book. It now includes all of the main performers from "The Muppets", and their characters, plus James Bobin, Nick Stoller, and Jason Segel.

I have images on a photo sharing site, but I still can't seem to figure out how to include them here. If you would like to see them, you can use this link:
http://etphoto.smugmug.com/Henson/Temp/38543977_jkp9fw

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Whilst it is frustrating living in the UK, its great to have people in the states willing to help out with obtaining sigs on my behalf.
These are the latest additions to my collection..
LOVE the MMW poster which has all the featured character and performer sigs!!

aebthegofer

Reaction score
LOVE the MMW poster which has all the featured character and performer sigs!!
Oh. My. Gonzo.
I love your poster!!!! I'm very jealous right now!
I love Pepe's 'Best Fishes, okay!'

~Aeb:wink: