Who's your favorite Fraggle?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, think what you will. I'm stickin' to my guns...

-Matt

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Cantus Counts! When I said "Favorite Fraggle", I meant Favorite Fraggle Character! Well, maybee not but Cantus still counts as a "Fraggle" Character!

Jake

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
The debate wasn't over if he was a Fraggle character or not, it was Fraggle vs. not Fraggle. My view still stands.

-Matt

Foodie

Reaction score
Fraggle fav

I've always had it for Gobo. <:smile:

Nick

TidusEstar

Reaction score
Cantus

Cantus? not a Fraggle?! Huh? Did I miss something somewhere? Of course Cantus is a Fraggle he even looks like a fraggle just older and wiser.

WemblinKate

Reaction score
I'll have to agree with TidusEstar when it comes to the whole Cantus thing, I mean come on guys, he is so a fraggle! Just because he's a Minstrel doesn't mean he's not a Fraggle, I mean Mokey was almost a Minstrel and I think we all agree that she is a Fraggle. Cantus is just very wise and mysterious. Oh how I love him! But when it comes to favorite character, yes I do love all of them very much and there isn't one that I don't like. I'd have to say Wembley is my favorite. I'm sorry, I love wimps! What can I say?

-Wemblin' Kate

Foodie

Reaction score
I kinda like the fact that we don't really know for certain what Cantus is. He looks like a fraggle but those feathers on his head kinda throw it off. Maybe he's a different race of fraggle. :smile:

Nick

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by WemblinKate
I'll have to agree with TidusEstar when it comes to the whole Cantus thing, I mean come on guys, he is so a fraggle! Just because he's a Minstrel doesn't mean he's not a Fraggle, I mean Mokey was almost a Minstrel and I think we all agree that she is a Fraggle.
It's not because Cantus is a Minstrel that I don't think he's a Fraggle. I mean, look at all the other Minstrels. They're all certainly not Fraggles, but they're not the same kind of creature that Cantus is. I think Minstrels can be any kind of creature, as long as they've got the music flowing through their veins.

I think Cantus isn't a Fraggle simply based on looks. Some Fraggles do have hair on their faces, but they're faces aren't furry like Cantus'. And yeah, that whole feather thing. What's the deal with that? Personally, I don't think he looks a thing like a Fraggle. I think he's just an unknown creature... possibly the last of his species! Who knows? That's just one of the great mysteries of Cantus.

^_^ Debo

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Welp, time to answer this question... again. (Now where did I answer this question last? :confused: ) Anyhow, here's my favorite Fraggles: Gobo, Wembley, and Cantus.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Here are the ones I like, in no particular order:
Wembley, because he's the most energetic and goofy.
Boober, especially when he lets Sidebottom out.
Travelling Matt, because he's hilariously conceited and clumsy.
Feeny, because he sounds like the Trash Heap.
Gillis, because he is the Rock's own Don Music. :big_grin: Good ol' Richard.
Beige Cave Fraggle, because he has a good side which, unfortunately, he isn't allowed to show.