Who's your favorite Fraggle?

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I love Red. I think that's because I am the same person as her.

I also loved the one played by Richard Hunt who was like named Beige or something. There was like a war....help me out!

Oh and Travelling Matt rocks...

Rachel

Reaction score
I love all the Fraggles but if I had to pick favourites they would be Red and Wembly.

little jerry

Reaction score
my favorite fraggle

Okay i'm going to brake my favorite fraggles into two groups the boys and the girls

of course my absolute favorite fraggle is gobo but no one on any fraggle website mechions how cute he is
my second favorite is wembley becuase i love bananas and he wears a banana shirt

girls:

mokey becuase she's the kind of friend you'd always want by your side of the girls
but red is sometimes bossy like lady elaine fairchild she would benifit if she knew people care about her and I never quite understood her jealosy with gobo

SillyRed

Reaction score
Red, bossy like Lady Elaine? Is she bossy as Angelica, too?

little jerry

Reaction score
sorry silly red

Silly red i don't know who you are talking about but what i was trying to say is like lady elaine red sometimes needs to know that people care about her

beaker

Reaction score
Good to see you back on MC little jerry!

Um...yeah...its sad the Fraggle gang hasnt been seen in years. Maybe one of these days folks will get to see the true brillaince of the show. Fraggle Rock is light years ahead of 99.%(or maybe 100%) of any children's shows of the last decade to present.

If only it had been shown on non cable tv in th e80's, and had continued a few years more. *sigh*

I See Fraggle Rock like Friends. Ya got Wembley who is a little Chandler like. Ya got Mokey who is kind of esoteric/new agey like Phobebe. You got Boober who is a bit like Ross...kind of a doubter. Red is kind of likeRachel...Gobo a bit like Joey...very confident. And then Madam Trash heap is like Monica, before she lost the weight^_^

Speaking of the Friends/Fraggle connection, in the fall of 1999 Chandler even referenced 'Fraggle Rock', one of only a few times in entertainment Fraggle Rock has been referenced. Also over the years Friends has had the most Muppet related references in it...that Im surprised they havent had a Muppet guest start yet:wink:

little jerry

Reaction score
:0)

Why thank you beaker nice to be here again:0) :::takes a bow: To me gobo is like a song riseing in beautuy mokey can cary a tune as though she were a nightinggale wembley cute singing voice enver fails o be intresting and red can sing tough if she needs or sotfly with boober

Foodie

Reaction score
Re: my favorite fraggle

Originally posted by little jerry
Okay i'm going to brake my favorite fraggles into two groups the boys and the girls

of course my absolute favorite fraggle is gobo but no one on any fraggle website mechions how cute he is
Heh heh. I would if I had a website. Gobo's my all-time favorite character. I love him to death.

:smile:

Nick