Who's on your side?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Whatever said:
*Looks around* Uh, was I talking to you?
J/K! :big_grin:
Pssh...whatever. Ha! Get it?? I said "whatever" to Whatever! Ha! I crack myself up! (This is why I don't have any friends).

superfan

Reaction score
So it is agreed then, we are cooler than everyone else?
Yes?
Of course yes!
:cool:

And another thing, if I may, I have never met anyone who doesn't like SS or TMS!

We're a rare breed, folks! Keep the spirit alive!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea just like Docnzhoss said Thanks Muppet Central for keeping others wanting to talk to us Muppet Fan Breed! YEA!!!

*gives high five to the T.V.* You'll always be my friend TVS. I love you like anyone else would love a pet.

*my dog walks by* Humph! *sticks nose in air and walks on*

WHAT!?

Whatever

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Pssh...whatever. Ha! Get it?? I said "whatever" to Whatever! Ha! I crack myself up! (This is why I don't have any friends).
I make "whatever" jokes myself. Whenever someone says whatever in a thread unrelated to me, I can't resist saying "You called?" :big_grin:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
That's funny...so no matter what, your posts are always relevant, lol.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
NO ONE at my school likes the Muppets. And I'm made of of because I'm 13 and Muppets aren't "cool". I just ignore them and go play guitar in the corner.

superfan

Reaction score
Don't worry HtG, someone in your school does like the Muppets...sometimes it takes people a little longer to come out of the closet on that one!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I didn't make my love for Muppets public until my senior year of high school. At that point, I didn't care who knew what I liked so I put up drawings of Grover and Oscar and pictures of Gonzo, Statler, Waldorf, Kermit, etc. in my locker. Well, that's not totally true. I had written some Sesame Street and Muppets stories in middle school and read them aloud.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I have another friend (a bachelor) who really is a Muppets fan. He just doesn't collect the stuff. I showed him my collection and he thought it was cool but said there was no way he could pull off Muppet collecting without chasing away women.
:confused: I would think that being a secure enough to admit liking something warm and fuzzy would attract women, not chase them away. Maybe he needs to look for a different kind of woman...