Who's line is it...anyway?

Ernie101

Reaction score
Ryan,Colin,Wayne.. and the fourth comedian just depends..

This show is awesome.. During the school year,me and my friends would watch it every night and talk about it the next day during French class. I'm sorry to say, I haven't had much time to watch it this summer but I may try to check it out tonight or tommorow.

My favorite on the show is Ryan.. what about you?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, if you like Whose Line so much, why not join my forum at The Kathy Greenwood Zone? There's a catergory on the forum strictly for Whose Line. That Announcer and I started our own online version of "Scenes from a Hat" you might wanna join.

Ernie101

Reaction score
That's awesome, D'Snowth! I may have to just join later tonight.. I'll be getting off soon, and I probally won't be back on till about 11 tonight.

I haven't seen too many episodes with Kathy.

luvtosr

Reaction score
I used to watch it years ago but it's not on anymore. I can't really remember who any of them were, perhaps Ryan Stiles? Tall and skinnyish? Hmm. It was pretty funny though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
luvtosr said:
I used to watch it years ago but it's not on anymore. I can't really remember who any of them were, perhaps Ryan Stiles? Tall and skinnyish? Hmm. It was pretty funny though.
That's Ryan alright, or as Colin (the bald guy) says, "The Big Stick with the Big Nose on It".

Ernie101

Reaction score
Lol! They still air it on ABC family though luvtosr.

D'Snowth, do you watch it every night? or at all anymore? Well, because I know that a lot of my friends have seen about every episode.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I watch it whenever I get a chance, especially any episode with Kathy. Other than that, if Brad Sherwood or Denny Seigel appear, I change the channel. I used to be a big Brad Sherwood fan, but he seems to be VERY overrrated.

unclematt

Reaction score
luvtosr said:
After it went off the air in the UK. The US redid it in almost the xact same format except it was hosted by Drew Carey.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I like Greg Proops for some reason. I do like sound effects with Ryan and Colin.

Scenes from a hat is my favorite game then it's hollywood director. Colin is halarious as the director. I also like weird newscasters, news flash, hats, two line vocabulary, party quirks, lets make a date, worlds worst, irish drinking song, hoedown, and a few more I can't think of.

ryan

unclematt

Reaction score
I didnt like when they used to do the celebrity guest stars like Whoopi Goldberg and Robin Williams. It seems like they couldnt do the improv in a TV appropriate manner. I think it takes more skill to keep it clean.